Track assetto corsa

Its a long and tiring process to learn. Hiring someone to do it is incredibly expensive.

Youll get moving quicker if you start searching youtube and google.

Nobody can really tell you step by step, what to do. Its like saying, "tell me how to build a car" if you have no idea how a car works. Theres too much you need to know before someone can give you a step by step. By the time you know whats needed, youll understand how to do it.

I bought RTB which is the most basic way you can make your own track. It still costs $60 but if you are a complete beginner its easier to do than blender or other programs. Blender is free but it takes a lot of learning. Racetrack Builder is way easier but it looks cheaper if that makes sense. I watched RTB tutorials on youtube and downloaded the program and had a track built and driving hot laps by the end of the night but it wasn't good. I did it though and have had fun with it. Im addicted to it and trying to figure it out as I go. RTB has been abandoned although the developer posted in March that he is working on the next build of it but it was coupled with him saying life hit him hard the past couple of years so I wouldn't hold my breath on it being an updated and supported program. For $60 you'd hope it was supported but it does have enough to get a track made and you can have a lot of fun on it.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 128 27.6%
  • Full game

Votes: 110 23.8%
  • CPU

Votes: 58 12.5%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 84 18.1%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 52 11.2%