Cars Toyota Supra GT 500 AWD [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
treza94 submitted a new resource:

Toyota Supra GT 500 AWD - Engine Swap : Toyota GT-One V8 3.6l 2.2 Bar Boost

Thanks to Assetto Corsa Car Tuner, this Toyota Supra GT500 got the engine of the Toyota GT-One and it was specially tuned for the Supra during several hours....

It makes a lovelly sound, it handle very well, and it's very fun to drive with this new engine !!

900kg
More than 1000hp

What else ?

View attachment 260641

Read more about this resource...

what else?
where is the model from? You should have noticed that every other car mod still available on this site is not the result of "hours" but rather months of work..

ah, I see, nodamage_lod0.dds, which means this is a Forza rip

bye bye

And completely working during 10hours on the engine....But, some people care about how the car looks....eventhough i try to give it an another fully fonctionnal heart ^^

And completely working during 10hours on the engine....But, some people care about how the car looks....eventhough i try to give it an another fully fonctionnal heart ^^
The issue has nothing to do with how it looks, its about using someone elses work without permission (in this case from Forza judging by what Accukat said).

I'm willing to try a mod of any visual quality so long as its scratch made, and would be glad to offer help if needed. Even the most basic mods take weeks minimum, this '10 hour' stuff is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things...

But low effort (and yes, I don't care how long you spend 'tuning the engine') rips are not wanted (imo of course), nor are they allowed here (and thats not an opinion, thats a rule).

The issue has nothing to do with how it looks, its about using someone elses work without permission (in this case from Forza judging by what Accukat said).

I'm willing to try a mod of any visual quality so long as its scratch made, and would be glad to offer help if needed. Even the most basic mods take weeks minimum, this '10 hour' stuff is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of things...

But low effort (and yes, I don't care how long you spend 'tuning the engine') rips are not wanted (imo of course), nor are they allowed here (and thats not an opinion, thats a rule).
Delete this mod from the site if you think it's not acceptable ^^

Is this car definitely a Forza rip, and if so - why is it still available to download?
I'm guessing the author (member since 2015, but only 5 messages) didn't realise RD's policies regarding these things, and by his own admission it is his first mod.
We all live and learn, and we all have to start somewhere.

Is this car definitely a Forza rip, and if so - why is it still available to download?
I'm guessing the author (member since 2015, but only 5 messages) didn't realise RD's policies regarding these things, and by his own admission it is his first mod.
We all live and learn, and we all have to start somewhere.
I reported it yesterday with basically the same message i also put into the review, and nothing has happened yet. So either a mod finally steps in or the uploader deletes it himself.

Tho it always surprises me how people like him don't realise that ripped mods do not stay up. How can you be a member and not learn that in 3 full years (at age 28 apparently)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%