MyTeam Toyota Gazoo Racing - MyTeam Package 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
TB SIm Designs submitted a new resource:

Toyota Gazoo Racing - MyTeam Package - Public Release

View attachment 591247

Toyota Gazoo Racing
My Team Package by TB Sim Designs

This package is still a work in progress. Please use the discussion section of this mod if you have any issues installing etc.

IMPORTANT!

Installation:

Please follow these instructions to install this Mod:

1. download and install the Modular Mods 2022 - base files
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/modular-mods-2022-base-files-required.52484/...

Read more about this resource...

I tried installing the mods and it looks really pixelated is something wrong or maybe i did a step wrong? can u plz help?
hey mate, I'm assuming the leftover Mipmaps from a previous copy and paste mod are probably causing this. I'd try doing an integrity check through steam, and then reinstall modular mod-base files and this mod. Make sure you install modular mods before installing this mod

hey mate, I'm assuming the leftover Mipmaps from a previous copy and paste mod are probably causing this. I'd try doing an integrity check through steam, and then reinstall modular mod-base files and this mod. Make sure you install modular mods before installing this mod
I tried doing integrity and didnt add any other mod only ur mod and still looked pixelated. Ill try adding first the modular then coppy paste the rest of the files to see if it works, if it doesnt i will resend here, i really love ur work and i want to promote it on my channel

I tried doing integrity and didnt add any other mod only ur mod and still looked pixelated. Ill try adding first the modular then coppy paste the rest of the files to see if it works, if it doesnt i will resend here, i really love ur work and i want to promote it on my channel
Itried addinf first the modular base files, then copied the files from your mod and added the files in the modular active yet the livery looks pixelated, am i doing any step wrong?

I followed all of the instructions to download the mod, but it still isnt showing up in my game. any help?
its sounds like you didnt install the modular mod base files correctly. I'd try doing an integrity check through steam, and then reinstall modular mod-base files and this mod. Make sure you install modular mods before installing this mod. If you get a notification that says 'skip or replace files' when copy and and pasting either modular mods or this mod, that means you have put the files in the correct location. Press replace files, and you should be good to go

its sounds like you didnt install the modular mod base files correctly. I'd try doing an integrity check through steam, and then reinstall modular mod-base files and this mod. Make sure you install modular mods before installing this mod. If you get a notification that says 'skip or replace files' when copy and and pasting either modular mods or this mod, that means you have put the files in the correct location. Press replace files, and you should be good to go
I reinstalled the modular mods and it works perfectly, thank you very much.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%