Time Trial after the upd today!

I dont know if it is intended but now there is tire wear and temp change in TT(Time Trial).:rolleyes:
Which means that if you havent set you fastest time before 1-3 lap then its more or less impossible because the tires gets to butter.
Hot butter:roflmao:

Im not sure if tire wear was on before but like at least iRacing and Raceroom have tire wear (and temp change) off in their equals to TT.
And at least for me this sounds a bit more logical.:roflmao:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: Another thing is that at least the Ultima car is much more slidey and tail happy after the update = much more challenging.:cool:

A further thing is that beside the complete unlogical tire wear then the weather/day of session is also changing.
If you start more TT sessions then some of them get overcasted and others get sunny weather.
Which ofcourse means different grip for the sessions.:roflmao:

And I have just checked that its also possible to chose different tire types beside the automatic "weather dependent tires".
The reason its completely unlogical is because the time trial competition should be a way to compete against other human drivers - while having complete same conditions.
Just like it is in other racing games which have Time Trials Leaderboards.
Hehe otherwise it would be the same as one driver could get 20 HP more than another - dependent of when he is starting a TT session up.

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: As it is now then a TT session in AMS2 is principally the same as a goofy multi-class session where different drivers compete against each others independently of which car they choose.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

CatsAreTheWorstDogs2: :whistling:

1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Back