TI Circuit of Aida /Okayama International Circuit

Tracks TI Circuit of Aida /Okayama International Circuit 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luis Barata submitted a new resource:

TI Circuit of Aida /Okayama International Circuit - Opened in 1990 in 94 and 95 hosted the Formula 1 Pacific Grand Prix

features:
- 1 layout.
- racing - 33 pit/grid

credits:
- converted by LuisB
- cameras/maps by @rmi_wood
- pictures loaders(bgr) by @rmi_wood and LuisB
- TRACK VAO patch by @rmi_wood
- logo by @rmi_wood
- observation for errors by @rmi_wood, Fanapryde View attachment 771545View attachment 771546View attachment 771547View attachment 771548

Read more about this resource...

Thx a lot! Suggesting not demanding anything but do you think you could pls make a real good and realistic Imola 1994 incl. teams commandposts etc.!? I do think the '94's" out there are really bad. Well just an idea. Thank you.

Hi,

I have one small issue and 1 suggestion:
1) people in the stands don't appear to me like in your screenshots. I'm assuming it's an issue I have so maybe you can help me understanding why it happens :)

I think the hairpin at the end of the back straight in your mod is probably a little too banked, or at least it looks like this to me.

Anyway thanks for your work!

People increase according to the number of cars participating in the race, so for example in practice there is a small number of people in each section while with cars all stands must be full. If this does not happen it is because the camera_facing.ini file is corrupt.
Regarding banking, it's not easy to get it right, but I can say that since it's not a track made by scanning, banking seems correct to me, based on my experience.

I definitely shouldn't make a new Imola because there is an Imola made by the game's creators that must have been scanned and therefore must be perfect. Making a track requires a very large dose of references (Gb of pics and videos) even with all the experience we have, we only get involved in projects with a low dose of risk. I did an Imola project 20 years ago but ignored all the risks. I'm sorry that I can't continue with projects, but even my current health doesn't allow me to take big flights.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back