Thrustmaster Wheel logitech shifter

I have a thrustmaster wheel and am looking into an h pattern shifter sadly the t8ha is currently out of my price range and i expect it to stay so i've been looking into ways to make it work and what i found are arduino devices and rs232 to usb cables there was also an rs232 to usb block with i assume something inside that makes it work. The question is would just a simple rs232 to usb cable work or do i need the block with something inside it as the arduino build is too complicated for my grubby hands to do. I've watched videos where the person has a leo bodnar block as well and is there a difference between the leo bodnar one or can i just choose get a simple rs232 to usb cable or block?

I have a thrustmaster wheel and am looking into an h pattern shifter sadly the t8ha is currently out of my price range and i expect it to stay so i've been looking into ways to make it work and what i found are arduino devices and rs232 to usb cables there was also an rs232 to usb block with i assume something inside that makes it work. The question is would just a simple rs232 to usb cable work or do i need the block with something inside it as the arduino build is too complicated for my grubby hands to do. I've watched videos where the person has a leo bodnar block as well and is there a difference between the leo bodnar one or can i just choose get a simple rs232 to usb cable or block?
Don't be fooled by the use of a 9-way D connector on some racing pedals - they aren't using RS-232.
You will indeed need a USB adapter which is specifically designed for the pedals you own.

Latest News

Back