Thrustmaster T300rs initial calibration fix

hello all. I had a problem with my Thrustmaster T300RS when I plugged it in. It used to spin 1 or 2 times and then center properley. Then a couple on weeks ago it started spinning for several minutes before finally centering properly. I read a few forums and found others had this issue but most did not find a solution.

I did something and it worked and I wanted to share and hope it helps someone.

I noticed that the wheel spun very fast and hard to the left and then very gently all the way to the right. It would do this as I said for several minutes which is not normal. When I observed it closely I noticed that when it reaches it limit to the right it makes a jink as if it wants to immediately spin to center but it wouldn't.

My fix is: AS SOON AS THE WHEEL REACHES THE END OF SPINNING TO THE RIGHT SLOWLY, I JUST GAVE IT A SOFT PUSH TO THE LEFT AND THE WHEEL CENTERED PROPERLY. I have done it several times now and it still works.

I hope this helps.

hello all. I had a problem with my Thrustmaster T300RS when I plugged it in. It used to spin 1 or 2 times and then center properley. Then a couple on weeks ago it started spinning for several minutes before finally centering properly. I read a few forums and found others had this issue but most did not find a solution.

I did something and it worked and I wanted to share and hope it helps someone.

I noticed that the wheel spun very fast and hard to the left and then very gently all the way to the right. It would do this as I said for several minutes which is not normal. When I observed it closely I noticed that when it reaches it limit to the right it makes a jink as if it wants to immediately spin to center but it wouldn't.

My fix is: AS SOON AS THE WHEEL REACHES THE END OF SPINNING TO THE RIGHT SLOWLY, I JUST GAVE IT A SOFT PUSH TO THE LEFT AND THE WHEEL CENTERED PROPERLY. I have done it several times now and it still works.

I hope this helps.
Actually I just did a Firmware update and that appears to have fixed it.

Latest News

Back