The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

This is something I have considered working on for quite a while. At the moment I am only working on it out of pure curiosity, just to see what the real circuit would have been like to drive, and to see how AC might handle the physical size, so no guarantees that it will ever get released.

r51APkt.jpeg

6bGxVcD.jpeg

iAJFTpa.jpeg

YCaSjht.jpeg

Please, please, for god sake, if you find the motivation, do the Sachsenring 1967 please. It would be so appreciated by many! :)

This is something I have considered working on for quite a while. At the moment I am only working on it out of pure curiosity, just to see what the real circuit would have been like to drive, and to see how AC might handle the physical size, so no guarantees that it will ever get released.

r51APkt.jpeg

6bGxVcD.jpeg

iAJFTpa.jpeg

YCaSjht.jpeg
Wow.. good luck with that.

r51APkt.jpeg

6bGxVcD.jpeg

iAJFTpa.jpeg

YCaSjht.jpeg
believe me, it is a one way journey :) .... after that you are going to build club circuits only...

r51APkt.jpeg

6bGxVcD.jpeg

iAJFTpa.jpeg

YCaSjht.jpeg
Dude, you need a hobby...

Oh wait... no. Please continue... :D :D

just doing some quick reco with @Phoenix77

FS2020 is part of the reason why I started 3d modeling again, I keep on looking down and going "I want to drive on that!" If someone made a driving mod for FS2020, I would buy it in a heart beat. I actually have used google earth to fly so low that it was almost driving and it was actually quite fun...of course I was going around 200 mph and didn't have to stop for turns though...

r51APkt.jpeg

6bGxVcD.jpeg

iAJFTpa.jpeg

YCaSjht.jpeg
I think a little bit of wee came out when I saw this... :)

Latest News

Back