Resource icon

Tracks The Real Monaco vbeta8 Full Map Realistic Traffic Simulation 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Savagecars submitted a new resource:

The Real Monaco vbeta8 Full Map Realistic Traffic Simulation - real monaco, traffic mod, realistic, traffic planner tool

The Real Monaco map is a wonderful mod for Assetto Corsa. Streets, roads, drawings are great. A traffic simulation was the only thing missing for a true Monaco experience. I tried to make him feel with this mod.

Before using it, you have to install and activate Traffic Planner Tool.

Have fun driving.

View attachment 636121
View attachment 636122
View attachment 636123
View attachment 636124
View attachment 636125
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Savagecars updated The Real Monaco vbeta8 Full Map Realistic Traffic Simulation with a new update entry:

Tested and Working Version

This is the tested and working version of traffic settings.
There are roundabouts in some places on the Real Monaco map. Due to the working principles of these intersections, when it is very crowded, it can lock and give a crash. For this reason, I recommend it to be used with 50 to 100 traffic vehicles.

You can see my test with over 300 vehicles in the video below. It didn't give any errors, but if you pay attention to the roundabouts, you can see that it gets blocked after a while...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The download I got from the patreon has totally different file names than the ones in your download for the traffic mod. My track download is r3b3ld3 _project, not RealMonaco. I also don't have an "rm" folder, but an "rp". There's also not option to choose "pit spawn", there's only one spawn. I don't know if this is due to a track update or what, but you might want to update your installation instructions. It works if you put the traffic and surfaces files into the data file in the "rp' file, not the data file in the main track file.

This is on the patreon track version downloaded April 6, 2023.

Why do the cars also drive on the sidewalk in Traffic mod and can this be fixed somehow?

1716924950475.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The download I got from the patreon has totally different file names than the ones in your download for the traffic mod. My track download is r3b3ld3 _project, not RealMonaco. I also don't have an "rm" folder, but an "rp". There's also not option to choose "pit spawn", there's only one spawn. I don't know if this is due to a track update or what, but you might want to update your installation instructions. It works if you put the traffic and surfaces files into the data file in the "rp' file, not the data file in the main track file.

This is on the patreon track version downloaded April 6, 2023.
This situation seems to be related to the update of the map. Unfortunately, when the creators of the maps change some settings, the traffic simulation begins to fail to adapt. My suggestion is to find and download whichever version it is for. Because re-preparing traffic for the entire map is a very, very long and difficult process. Thank you for your warning.

Latest News

Back