Road condition: Green - Natural processing

Time Schedule
19:00 GMT - Practice
19:30 GMT - Qualification
19:40 GMT - Warm-up
19:45 GMT - Race xx laps (tba)

Server and Teamspeak password: click here

Event instructions.
To join this event, you need to team up with another driver. This team may be any random combo. However, 1 of the team members will drive the LMP2, the other one the Maserati.
At the end, finishing times or total driven laps combined, and a winner will be determined.

Scoring.
To determine the winners we will use the total laps driven per team. If there are teams with equally driven laps the fastest average laptimes will be used. So, if you have damage repair it in the pit and continue driving to end up high on the leaderboard and not to let your teammate down.

Entry list:
  1. Ian Franssen - Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Luc Devin - Matt Horst
  3. Team
  4. Team
  5. Team
  6. Team
  7. Team
  8. Team
  9. Team
  10. Team
  11. Team
  12. Team
Drivers looking for a team mate:

I was practicing last night in the Maserati with the LMP2 and had problems with the screen going black now and then.It only seemed to happen when a p2 car got withing visual range ether in front or behind.I reloaded the race session without the LMP2,just the Maserati and the problem went away.This seems to be a problem on certain tracks.I have been on tracks with the LMP2 and it never happens,others it does and it would seem you don't have to be in the car ether for the problem to happen as long as it's on the track.It seems Mills Metro may be one of the "certain tracks"Any way maybe some of you guys can test it out and see if you get the same problem.Oh and i was offline also so maybe need to try online as well.

I was practicing last night in the Maserati with the LMP2 and had problems with the screen going black now and then.It only seemed to happen when a p2 car got withing visual range ether in front or behind.I reloaded the race session without the LMP2,just the Maserati and the problem went away.This seems to be a problem on certain tracks.I have been on tracks with the LMP2 and it never happens,others it does and it would seem you don't have to be in the car ether for the problem to happen as long as it's on the track.It seems Mills Metro may be one of the "certain tracks"Any way maybe some of you guys can test it out and see if you get the same problem.Oh and i was offline also so maybe need to try online as well.

I read on the ISI website it might have to do with the setting car details, they say if you put it at high it should disapeare.

this happened to me when i tried the lmp2 at poznan. also, the lmp2 ai all drove to the pits after the formation lap and...started crashing up in the air!

Although all peeps seem to have took of to a pcars league we had a great event last night. :)

The weather became unpredictable as half way the race it started raining. :)

Luc had a nasty crash early in the race and had to bail out to the pit and watch the rest fight for the top spot.
From the start Ian took off and I followed him due to Matt's coming in late without practise.
When I started my spinning sessions he could pass me and due to him spinning I could get back into 2nd.
As I couldn't get the rythme in the car I span more than my tyres did the whole race. :D
I had a pitstop planned half way the race and when it started raining it was exactly half way the race. I was already lapped by than. With my rain tyres I gained time rapidly and could unlap and catch Matt and Ian again. Ian couldn't choose rain tyres somehow and didn't refuel enough when he was in the pit, so he had to drive slowly. I overtook him and half lap later I span on track and when he came around the corner we hit. Since the raining had started my suspension felt really strange. I had to steer right to go straight and when I would brake hard I would spin. My tyres were all read and in the final lap when I was leading ...span into the wall...engine dead... And the guy without practise won the race followed by the last f\drops of fuel Ian.

Team wise Ian and I won, but what a great race for Matt!!! :thumbsup:

The spray in the rain is too dense, when you drive behind someone you really can't see anything at all. Hopefully ISI will bring it to a more realistic level.

Thanx guys I really enjoyed it and also great times again on TS! :thumbsup:

yeah it was indeed fun last night, nice summary said it all, nothing to add to this:thumbsup: Hopefully there will be more people present in the future again and great race from Matt considering no practice at all!

ol
Not a great moment for me
But the first time in maserati and not easy to drive and predict his reaction
In short, if the first corner I do not break my suspension I will be returned to the stand but the 2nd corner I retograder very strong and the engine took his last breath.
Too bad, I sentai for a good race.

The woes of Stefan Woudenberg is animate the race.

Thank you for this great race stands .... :)

google translation

Latest News

Back