F1 2018 T300 doesnt work correctly

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
so i bought the new F1 game and soon realised that something is wrong with the handling. I use the T300 and unfortunaley Codemasters made (only this) wheel handle like a controller. So if you drive fast you can turn your wheel 90 degrees but in the game it only turns 65 degrees (just an example). And if you want to reach your 90 degrees you need to wait veeery long for the game to do that. So basically just like it should be on a controller, but not on a wheel. Also there is the same visual effect where the wheel shakes around when you drive over a curb wich normally only happens when you drive with a controller.
As this game is already out for over one week and there has not been a fix from Codemasters i hope that with this post more people will go to the page of Codemasters and report this bug. If anyone has found a solution please post it here.
There are even people that say this problem already existet in the beta of the game and if that is true and Codies still didnt fix that problem its really disapointing.
Also its not only me that has this problem, pretty much everyone with a T300 has this problem in F1 2018.

UPDATE: Codemaster have finally fixed it

Last edited:

Latest News

Back