Wanted T.RJ12 USB Adapter - Anyone here have one they will sell ?

ColinMac

Premium
Hi

As thread title - anyone have the Thrustmaster USB adaptor for their older pedals - The T.RJ12 USB adaptor ?

Their website says out of stock and it might be the sort of thing you might have used prior to an upgrade ?

(Gotta try, right?)

I'm not familiar with the product, what's the purpose? Is it to connect non thrustmaster pedals to the thrustmaster wheel? If so, I have a basherboards CPX I want to sell, serves that purpose.

Hi no it allows the pedals to be connected via USB without going into a wheel, as the wheel is to be replaced with a non Thrustmaster wheelbase.

I didn't see your thread until I'd read the other one on the same subject! However, if nothing comes of it in the other thread, I have an unused T.RJ12 USB adaptor which I've never used.

no problem at all Woz, I thought there would be loads of folk, but as you say it's looking slightly less likely. Wheel doesn't arrive until mid June, so we've a few weeks yet.

Fingers crossed !

:thumbsup:

Not an ideal solution, but just a tip - you should also be able to use the Bodnar USB adapter for Logitech pedals (or any other adapter for Logitech pedals), provided you either replace the connector on the TM pedals with the Logitech DB9 one (and wire it properly, of course), or use an added wired adapter from TM to Logitech on top. Again, not ideal, but should work. There's nothing special about either pedalset and no electronics in them, it's just three potentiometers wired to a connector.

Thanks. My mate has ordered some fanatecs meantime, I think (well, I'm sure) this is a bit above his skill sets lol.

Appreciate you offering the tip though :thumbsup:

Latest News

Back