Suzuki GSXR 750

Cars Suzuki GSXR 750 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thx so much! First impressions are really good. Question about the 1st person view though is that WIP or is it me when it is not "perfect" so far, auto setting don't work for it but still trying out. And my suggestion for a future bike has to be a nice Harley-Davidson Electra-Glide - right!? Keep it up ;-)

Thx so much! First impressions are really good. Question about the 1st person view though is that WIP or is it me when it is not "perfect" so far, auto setting don't work for it but still trying out. And my suggestion for a future bike has to be a nice Harley-Davidson Electra-Glide - right!? Keep it up ;-)
I can adjust them camera positions but from my experience with bikes in assetto they boil down to personal preference. They can be adjusted with the in game apps until I attempt to make better default positions. Thank you for the feedback and yeah I am considering a cruiser next :)

I have pushed an update for the camera

the only issue i can find is the wind sound may get very loud when going fast. i started noticing it on high speeds somewhere around 4th gear. will be interesting to see how it will develop though
If you are using content manager there is an option it settings-assetto- audio - wind. I am unsure if I can change this within the mod but I will look into it. Thank you for the feedback.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 247 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 151 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Graphics

Votes: 191 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 189 30.1%