Surface issue on some tracks

Hi all,

I have come across a strange terrain/surface anomaly on some tracks (three tracks to be exact), the latest I noticed is Hockenheim (2001) by Rainmaker but I saw the same issue at the Autopolis circuit and on another, newer depiction of Hockenheim.

I am sure the issue is on my end, maybe it is CSP, or a corrupt file. Can someone help me out?

Attachments

• Issue.jpg
    Issue.jpg
    708.3 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Could be the snow between the grass surface, or maybe the unrealistic tarmac and 2D stuff, that’s mostly the case when using from ancient racegames converted tracks.
If it’s the snow try to use the somer time period in CM.
For the track, unless you want to play Nintendo Mario cart or use them for an Donald Duck race, otherwise delete those hilarious 2D tracks and use the better alternatives as can be found on the famous Breathe list at GTplanet forum.

This is not snow. This is probably some missing or corrupt texture. The track is from Breathe's list and is made by Rainmaker who did many awesome tracks. Nothing's wrong with the track - the issue is on my end.

See the same issue in action on the Autopolis track by Mike (another masterpiece). If anyone actually knows what the issue is, please let me know.

Attachments

• issue2.jpg
    issue2.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 26
Grass FX can make some surfaces transparent on certain tracks, so try disabling it. As for Autopolis, set chunks optimisation to Basic (CSP > General patch settings > CPU optimisations).

Grass FX can make some surfaces transparent on certain tracks, so try disabling it. As for Autopolis, set chunks optimisation to Basic (CSP > General patch settings > CPU optimisations).
Mate, it worked, you are a legend!

Turning off Grass FX did not change anything, but setting Chunks Optimisation from Advanced to Basic fixed the Okayama issue! Thank you very much for solving this "mystery" for me!

Attachments

• Fixed1.jpg
    Fixed1.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 22

Latest News

Back