F1 2016 some ideas..

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
does anyone else think its kinda douchey that the engineer follows you what ever team you sign with?
when its starting to rain and your pit stop is coming soon, saving the game before the pits and staying out longer, until strategy change is recommended. then watching everyone else pitting for slicks only having to pit the next lap for inters. what about some visor tear a ways.. that cant be hard?
lol and when your agent tells you of your new rival and its your teammate sitting on couch in front of you with the team principal.

-Another thing i hate, coming down the gears with paddles and throwing it into neutral. Pretty sure you have to engage the clutch for that to happen with real f1 cars no?

Last edited:
I do happen to dislike the timing of some of the tyre calls. I am often wondering if switching to inters or wets early would be a good idea, and I'mm always getting "Other drivers are starting to switch to intermediate tyres." and I'm flying up Eau Rouge trying to make it around another 5.5km wearing Mediums in a sudden downpour.

I do happen to dislike the timing of some of the tyre calls. I am often wondering if switching to inters or wets early would be a good idea, and I'mm always getting "Other drivers are starting to switch to intermediate tyres." and I'm flying up Eau Rouge trying to make it around another 5.5km wearing Mediums in a sudden downpour.
that's why i save before the pit entrance and resume lap and see if he says at some point to come in for tire change. then i save before pits next lap into a vicious cycle. load my save file and come in before everyone else lol

Latest News

Back