Simucube Active Pedals

NetLawMan

Premium
Just a quick note. Received mine last week. They are a really great addition to any rig. I am having a very different driving experience now in terms of my use of the brake and feel for what the car is doing. I will report back once I have had more than a few sessions using them.

Last edited:
It feels like a real pedal of a “real” car to me (having driven cars for over 30 years :). In addition, it feels like multiple pedals depending on the profile you pick. For GT3, they had a championship driver develop a gt3/gt4 pedal profile based on the AMG he drives. F1 and Rally feel very different, although to be honest those are generic profiles that I believe will improve over time. I immediately noticed an increase in my ability to control braking. The abs/tc effects are icing on the cake.

I ran another session yesterday in ACC. I still stand by my earlier assessment. One nice thing is that it seems like once you tweak your profile for a specific type of racing, it is then set it and forget it.

Would love to try these once, hope to come across a demo some day. A really innovative product. Enjoy your fantastic pedal set! Your thoughts after 3 months of usage would be much appreciated :)

I am almost two weeks in. I am very happy with the pedals. The SW has been stable as well. The almost infinite range of travel options is really great, and I really appreciate the more granular throttle control afforded by longer travel. With shoes the grip on the pedal face is great. Particularly with Rally, I am a few iterations in on refining my profile. Damping and Friction settings really enable you to dial in a real car-like feel. We have now also used them with F1 22 and Forza H 5.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%