Simple ERS

Apps Simple ERS 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Atome_V8 submitted a new resource:

Simple ERS - Simple yet efficient ERS display

Hey guys, this is my first ever mod for Assetto Corsa. This idea came to me when I installed a pack of apps made by CMRT Group. I really liked it but I was missing a way to see the car's KERS system while still holding a somewhat similar look. And so I started making this mod (it took me a day but I'm quite proud of myself).

Anyway, as the name sugests, the app is fairly simple as it only has 4 features: battery state, energy remaining for the lap, ers deployment and battery charging...

Read more about this resource...

Atome_V8 updated Simple ERS with a new update entry:

Version 1.1

As it has been asked, and I had the time to do it, I implemented the posibility to change the coloring of the different UI elements via another window specific to the settings.View attachment 761554
It is very simple, you press the button corresponding to the element you want to change and play with the color picker. You can reset the color you are editing to it's default value by pressing the "Reset to default" button. You can also save and load the way your display looks, and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Atome_V8 updated Simple ERS with a new update entry:

Version 1.2

This update brings two new features (deployment mode and mguh mode) as well as a bit more liberty as to how large you can make the app (just a little QoL update that is good to have).

Deployment mode :
View attachment 765371

This shows what strat you are using with a number ranging from 0 to how many the car you are using has.

MGUH mode :
This shows what mguh mode you are using (whatever that means, I have no idea :D).
View attachment 765373
this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Back