Wanted SimLab Single Integrated Screen Mount

ColinMac

Premium
I've a DIY bodged screen mount on my rig, but would like a SimLab single screen mount.

Anyone got one having moved to a chunkier triples stand etc?

Cheers!

1632837537658.jpeg

One that you are selling ? I was pondering the wider one, but I don't know if it would help as my ultrawide only has a tiny vesa mount in the middle anyway. That said I don't think that would mount to my p1x as nowhere to attach the lower brackets....

One that you are selling ? I was pondering the wider one, but I don't know if it would help as my ultrawide only has a tiny vesa mount in the middle anyway. That said I don't think that would mount to my p1x as nowhere to attach the lower brackets....
I use my 49” on this. And don’t use those brackets. Just use corners and bolt. It’s perfect. Only reason I bought the more expensive one is to accommodate for my f1 setup

Fire on - sadly I'll not be able to mount that - my rig has podium mounts and a DD1, so nowhere for that to bolt to.

Cheers tho, George !

Ive got a simlab integrated single mount for a gt1 evo it sits outside the uprights so should be fine with podium mount dd. The Ali profiles are silver, the side mounts black. Based in the uk.

Ive got a simlab integrated single mount for a gt1 evo it sits outside the uprights so should be fine with podium mount dd. The Ali profiles are silver, the side mounts black. Based in the uk.
Hi,

If the original poster isn't Interested I would be so please let me know if no deal comes off between the two of you

Thanks

Latest News

Back