Sell Simitek K2 w/ Shifter Mount (plus extras if wanted)

I am placing my beloved K2 rig for sale. Based in SW London.

£200 would be fair price for the rig and shifter mount. You can either choose a seat of your own or I will include what I have mounted. My seat has a total of 6 speakers mounted into it. 4 x Daytona pucks & two bigger ones in the back. Also a speaker under the pedals. I will throw them all in for free including the amps & the mat, as looking for a quick sale to buy a motion simulator.

The only thing not included in the sale are the wheel/pedals/shifter, the spring isolators I have mounted the rig on and the buttkicker gamer2 along with the mount I made for it.

20201110_065003.jpg

20201110_065015.jpg

20201110_065031.jpg

20201110_065049.jpg

Last edited:
I should have really stated, I think I undervalued my kit by stating parts are for free (speakers, chair, etc).

My thinking was two-fold, as far as the rig itself goes, it is impeccable and only changes are some drill holes for the isolators which do nothing to its external cosmetic look or rigidity. Therefore nothing can be faulty & with the current social distancing rules, & my desire to sell the item quickly, I decided to add all the other bits in for free as being electronic, they can only really be what may be faulty (which they aren't) or develop a fault down the line (& have no warranty), therefore no loss if it does happen. So if someone did want the unit it can be easily exchanged using social distancing rules without the need to test anything.

The 7 speakers alone are over £100 (new) & add another £80 at least for 2x amps and external soundcard. The chair looks a bit battered in the pictures but not as bad. I should have really cleaned it all up but I posted it just after 6am before I left for work.
With the cover on, you can mildly feel the speakers & never bothered me for long plays. I wouldn't say my rear or back is 'well cushioned' but if it is uncomfortable for you, you can add filler to the blue cover if needed. They system works a little like the SRS shakekit but obviously homemade using simcommander to run it.

The thing that gave the rig the biggest 'jolt' is the buttkicker attached to the rear, but I would like to keep that for using on the motion rig.

The springs use was to enhance the jolt sensation (quite effective in VR) and also obviously dampening sound and making it easier to get in and out due to the raised height.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back