SimHub w/ Andre's Gametrix Jetseat / Jetpad

I just got the SimShaker JetPad FlightSim Edition here: https://simshaker.com/hardware/jetpad/ I was playing around with the demo of Simshaker but it doesn't have enough tuning of the settings (eg. adjusting RPM range for engine vibrations, adjusting g-forces for longitudinal & lateral acceleration). So I found out SimHub is compatible. The vibration using SimHub is a weird pulse though. For example, accelerate, feel the vibrations from longitudinal acceleration, after 1 or 2 seconds the vibrations quickly stop for a very quick instant and then start again, it's like a loop that keeps repeating and feels really bad. It happens on lateral acceleration as well. I disabled all other forces. I looked everywhere in SimHub and can't find anything to change this. There's got to be a way to change this...

Last edited:
wich game ?
what is your settings in simhub
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying Automobilista 1. My settings are: everything disabled except longitudinal and/or lateral g's. There's no way it's supposed to feel like this. Using Andre's SimShaker program, the vibrations work properly (ie. a continuous, smooth vibration) so it's not a hardware issue but possibly something wrong with SimHub.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back