Simhub Plugin Racenet Receiver

EA Sports WRC Simhub Plugin Racenet Receiver 1.0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
aaronfang submitted a new resource:

Simhub Plugin Racenet Receiver - Get Time Trial and Club Learderboard data from Racenet.com for EA WRC 23 in SimHub

This is my first Simhub plugin. I originally created it so I can directly access the leaderboard during game competitions, and it's styled after the Rally.TV leaderboard.

• This plugin is only tested on EA WRC 23, so it may not work on other games.
  • This plugin is my first simhub plugin, so there might be bugs here and there. I highly recommend turning on the logging page of SimHub. It makes it easy to check if there are any errors.

Read more about this resource...

Hi Aaronfang :) Once again great work :thumbsup: I did the installation and it appears In-Game Dash Overlay only the "Time Trial" despite having selected "Club" in Racenet Receiver? Did i miss something ? :thumbsdown: Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi Aaronfang :) Once again great work :thumbsup: I did the installation and it appears In-Game Dash Overlay only the "Time Trial" despite having selected "Club" in Racenet Receiver? Did i miss something ? :thumbsdown: Thanks :)
“You can set Hotkey to control the Dash Overlay.
Under Dash Studio > Controls, bind hotkey to "Show next dash screen" for switch leaderboards, and "Trigger dash action A" to switch between compact layout or expand layout.”

“You can set Hotkey to control the Dash Overlay.
Under Dash Studio > Controls, bind hotkey to "Show next dash screen" for switch leaderboards, and "Trigger dash action A" to switch between compact layout or expand layout.”
Hi :) I read too fast and skipped this setting :( Test and approve :thumbsup: Thank you so much ;)

PS: In the future, would it be possible or not for all participant times to appear in the "compact" version ? :thumbsdown:

PS2: I couldn't open this window ? :thumbsdown:

Attachments

• Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.18 - 08.49.08.38.png
    Desktop Screenshot 2024.06.18 - 08.49.08.38.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Hello there! I am a bit of a noob for code and such, I cant seem to find that refresh token. That image you posted, I dont have the same looking Firefox or browser and cant seem to find it. Any help?

Very Nice! Thanks so much

Could you add an inpout field to locate a specific user's position? (it wouldn't be afilter just a Locate command)

I mean I wish to know "SuperDriver24"s result then i would start to type into the input field "Super..." then it should load the first position in the list sarted with "Super" then as i continued to type then "SuperD" then locate the first name start with with "Superd" etc.? It would be a very useful additional feature

Very Nice! Thanks so much

Could you add an inpout field to locate a specific user's position? (it wouldn't be afilter just a Locate command)

I mean I wish to know "SuperDriver24"s result then i would start to type into the input field "Super..." then it should load the first position in the list sarted with "Super" then as i continued to type then "SuperD" then locate the first name start with with "Superd" etc.? It would be a very useful additional feature
Well, that's a great idea, but unfortunately, the data structure I can get from Racenet doesn't support an easy way to search for a specific position in the leaderboard (the leaderboard data I get is in pages of 20 players' scores). The official website also doesn't support this search feature.

Well, that's a great idea, but unfortunately, the data structure I can get from Racenet doesn't support an easy way to search for a specific position in the leaderboard (the leaderboard data I get is in pages of 20 players' scores). The official website also doesn't support this search feature.
awww, thanks. I was hoping you can make a proper search
Now i see what's the problem with it. thanks anyway your're done a great job

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 256 39.1%
  • Online service

Votes: 160 24.4%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 281 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 198 30.2%