Sell SimCore Fanatec DD1/DD2 wheelbase mount

RedLiner

Just Drive!
Premium
For sale is a used SimCore Fanatec DD1/DD2 mount for 8020, 4080 or 4120 aluminum profiles.
  • This mount offers 2 height mounting positions and 36 degrees off freely adjustable tilt.
  • Set comes with 2 side bars to secure on the servo, 2 side plates that bolt on the side bars to secure them on your rig’s profiles, all necessary bolts to put the mount together.
  • All plates made from 6061 aluminum and anodized in black.
  • Compatible with 8020, 4080 and 4120 profiles.
NOTE: the profile is custom cute to fit Trak Racer’s TR160 uprights.

You can see a very detailed review from Will at Boosted Media in the following video.

Asking price: $140.00 + shipping.
Offers welcome.
Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2341.JPG
    IMG_2341.JPG
    629.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2343.JPG
    IMG_2343.JPG
    565.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
What length is a profile section plus the width of one set of brackets - or perhaps the width of your rig wheel uprights ? (Trying to work out if it will fit my P1x…

What length is a profile section plus the width of one set of brackets - or perhaps the width of your rig wheel uprights ? (Trying to work out if it will fit my P1x…

The inner width of my rig's upright is 580mm/22.83" wide. The length of one profile section is 6 3/8 inches. If you watch the video by Boosted media he gives the exact measurement of all of the other parts.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back