AC Shelby Cobra 427 at Bremgarten - Monday Oct 30

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

dbx71

Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the Assetto Corsa Race Club!
Screenshot_shelby_cobra_427sc_bremgarten_23-9-123-22-5-21.jpg

Shelby Cobras on a Fat-Alfie classic.

Join us for some clean racing and friendly chatter. Newcomers welcome!

This event will be hosted by @dbx71

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/028087f0-1903-429b-b3fe-afb399fb89f4?server=5

using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

Server: Racedepartment Server 6 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.

• 17:30 PDT | 19:30 CDT | 45 minutes - Official Practice
  • 18:15 PDT | 20:15 CDT | 30 minutes - Qualification
  • 18:45 PDT | 20:45 CDT | 2x 15 min Race 1 and 2
  • Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
  • Cars
    • Shelby Cobra 427
  • Track: Bremgarten https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bremgarten-1950s.43576/
  • Pit stop: Not mandatory
  • Tyre blankets: Yes
  • Track Road temperature: 30 Celsius
  • Track grip: 100%
  • Track limits: No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please. You will be penalized if you break this rule.
  • Damage: 10%
  • Fuel Consumption: 100%
  • Tyre wear: 100%
Useful Links:
Entry list:

Last edited:
Strangely addictive, i am somewhat shocked, actually really enjoyed this track and car. :)
i thought i was going to hate it.:O_o:

Yeah, I thought it was a good one too. Oh well...

FYI, I've decided to discontinue the Monday night races, and throw in the towel with the race organizing efforts. I already informed Han. Having to cancel races was getting old and I've lost the inspiration to continue trying different things that seemed to fall flat. Oh well, I gave it my best.

Thanks for your support Ernie, along with anyone else's who may have joined an occasional race, it is much appreciated! I'm sure we'll still cross paths at races here and there. :thumbsup:

Don't lose heart, your ideas are great, just look for an opportunity to apply your enthusiasm somewhere. Nothing worthwhile comes easy.
There are a lot of folk’s here that will support you, you just have to find an correct ingredients.
How about a once a month team race with cars that are more straight forward
and popular circuits. That takes away a lot of the practice on both circuits and cars.
We have tried driver swap. Getting no were with that, but things may have moved on since then?
So it may have to be car teams. Just a thought.
You can mix driver skills to get some unpredictability into the proceedings.
Especially driver swap.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yes I agreed with Han to stay on staff and maybe try something in the future. Maybe once a month on Monday and Friday slots might be an option.
I might be available to fill in on scheduled events when one of the other AC staff members can’t be there. So you haven’t seen the last of me yet! ;-)

Latest News

Back