Sebastian Vettel's 2013 Red Bull RB9, My Team, Full Teamwear, Modular Mods (Request)

MyTeam Sebastian Vettel's 2013 Red Bull RB9, My Team, Full Teamwear, Modular Mods (Request) 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Sebastian Vettel's 2013 Red Bull RB9, My Team, Full Teamwear (Request) - Danke Seb

I have included two versions of the car in this upload
A blank car to be used with your own driver number
or
Seb's number hard coded onto the car along with his name on the side of cockpit
(To use this car you must include the blanked driver number.erp that is included with Modular Mods)

View attachment 615185View attachment 615186View attachment 615188View attachment 615192View attachment 615187[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

would it be possible to upload the manual files for this please so I can use on the redbull after changing the chassis over
That wouldn't work My Team mods are totally different from the in game car. What you can do is download the MM FOM Swap to make it the default chassis for the game, however, it won't change the chassis style but at least you can use it in other forms

hey there, im trying to get the rb8 livery on my team, but im only being able to get it to show up as a replacement for the ingame red bull oracle team. Any idea of what im doing wrong? Im pretty sure i moved all the right files. Help would be great

hey there, im trying to get the rb8 livery on my team, but im only being able to get it to show up as a replacement for the ingame red bull oracle team. Any idea of what im doing wrong? Im pretty sure i moved all the right files. Help would be great
Simply take the 3 FOM Swop files out of your MM Active folder, and replace them with the My Team livery, the FOM Swop files will be over writing the My Team files, you can't have both in the Active folder at the same time

I had tried that already, these are all the files I have in the MM active folder. Which ones am I missing?

Attachments

• image_2022-11-26_225102204.png
    image_2022-11-26_225102204.png
    35 KB · Views: 29

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.4%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.5%
  • CPU

Votes: 81 11.7%