F1 2010 Season 4 of 7 Progress (Mercedes GP)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
17th was a last lap time penalty, got bumped over the chicane after the tunnel by alonso, and lost 1st despite crossing the line in front,

The DNF was my impatience of getting 3 laps into the very wet race several times, and losing it at the same point. I had much beer inside me that night, and I lost it, nearly an xbox out my front window!

Alonso pffffffffffft

Im sure ive the 'Make Alonso a bigger ass'' Ai Mod installed. Lol i love trying to play after a few coldies....as for the xbox get rid there for chavs,,,,,,only joking.

Nice to see you have logged all your races, my wife says im a sad geek as i do the same and even have files in m y office of pictures of skins of cars ive made and correctly filed track information, layout, Set Ups, Previous lap times..................jeezus i am a geek.

I'd like to ask you about Catalunya. I did 1:21:565 in practice, beat Alonso over a second, but from the race start I'm lapping at 1:24-1:24:5. Alonso at the same time is lapping about 1:23:5 which about 0.5-1 second slower than his practice time and that's really annoying. Your race time is 1:22, so what is your configuration (assists and sims) what setup do you use in race and do you use any mods (True AI etc)?
Thanks in advance!

I'd like to ask you about Catalunya. I did 1:21:565 in practice, beat Alonso over a second, but from the race start I'm lapping at 1:24-1:24:5. Alonso at the same time is lapping about 1:23:5 which about 0.5-1 second slower than his practice time and that's really annoying. Your race time is 1:22, so what is your configuration (assists and sims) what setup do you use in race and do you use any mods (True AI etc)?
Thanks in advance!
For info: assists off, expert difficulty, but tyre sim off. Pro AI.

I also am on xbox - so NO MODS AT ALL

Latest News

Back