RSS MP-H Protech P96 V8 | Porsche 963 LMDh Tag Team Porsche #14 Pack

Skins RSS MP-H Protech P96 V8 | Porsche 963 LMDh Tag Team Porsche #14 Pack 2.0 (Final)

Login or Register an account to download this content
WESSAN submitted a new resource:

RSS MP-H Protech P96 V8 | Porsche 963 LMDh Tag Team Porsche #14 - "Prepare to be Tagged!" - Tag (Rimba Racer)

Note: The IMSA and 24h Le Mans entries will be made on a later time!​

View attachment 764988
(Includes custom pit crew, suit, RSS helmet and pit banner.)

Originally concieved to be a replica of Tag's car on the Rimba Racer show, but then changed to make a all-round take of my own on his car using Race Sim Studio's solid P96 V8 MP-H as a fictional entry to...

Read more about this resource...

WESSAN updated RSS MP-H Protech P96 V8 | Porsche 963 LMDh Tag Team Porsche #14 with a new update entry:

Adressed EXT_HR1 and EXT_HR2 size file.

Was notified of the performance hit with these files can cause when used in game uncompressed. Made a batch on the skin file with the export from 8.8.8.8, to a DTX5 format which may not be too significant torwards the quality itself of the car. Might make a alternate batch for high quality only. :whistling:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
I noticed in the latest update that the carbon and wood textures on the lower part of the car were missing. Is there a way I can add them back myself?
Cheers and thank you ^^

OLD:
1721812932433.jpeg

NEW:
1721812969526.jpeg

Hello,
I noticed in the latest update that the carbon and wood textures on the lower part of the car were missing. Is there a way I can add them back myself?
Cheers and thank you ^^

OLD:
View attachment 770970

NEW
I added it intentionally cause I quite enjoyed it a ton as I added the black layer to cover the excess orange on parts I didn't want. It could be fixed by leaving the new spec but I did make changes to some parts so that would not work sadly. I'll probably keep in mind to add it as an addition later on.

Latest News

Back