RSS GT-M Mercer V8 Mercedes-AMG Petronas Livery

Skins RSS GT-M Mercer V8 Mercedes-AMG Petronas Livery 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Purple Sector updated RSS GT-M Mercer V8 Mercedes-AMG Petronas Livery with a new update entry:

Update

For the people who think I copied someone else’s work, I can confidently say that it is not the case and all this is just a coincidence. View attachment 791947
I uploaded my WIP at the RSS discord channel at 10/13/2024 Sunday 8:08 PM(Korean time). Also uploaded at VRC’s skin channel at a similar time.
View attachment 791948
The one who’s accusing me of copying his work uploaded his skin at 10/14/2024 Monday 00:12 AM(Korean time)

This means I was already quite...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't get the negative ratings. It's clearly an original design, the proof speaks for itself. Now, which design looks better is personal, but I like its look, just like i like any other AMG WEC skin released on RD in the past few days.

Mate first the request was made for me... on my work that you aparently are "spying" no one told you stole my work you stole my ideia... and you probably seen my post on discord way before that date of yours... so don't gaslight us be a grown man and face it. Its obvious im not the only noticing it.. i would report it but i will left this as stain in your resume because making something so obvious and gaslighting everyone is just embarassing! And again taking someone request for another author and taking as yours is really low... you dont only steal ideias you steal requests... if he wanted your basic livery he would request for it. He asked me on my work. And is tasteless pasting someone comment on another profille with his name shoukd have learned something and redacted the user name.. people like you are a stain in this community

I don't know what request you're talking about, but even if there was such a request, I don't see the issue if someone is reading that message and thought "sounds fun, let me do a skin with this theme aswell". If that was a problem, imagine how many fantasy skins should not have been released, because someone else already did something close to it.
Edit: I do not commend the actual stealing of assets, but that is not what this thread is about

Don't take this whole matter so serious, someone releasing a skin on here doesn't take away anything from the (great) work you've done on your own version. It's not like anyone is getting paid for releasing stuff on here.

Last edited:
Mate first the request was made for me... on my work that you aparently are "spying" no one told you stole my work you stole my ideia... and you probably seen my post on discord way before that date of yours... so don't gaslight us be a grown man and face it. Its obvious im not the only noticing it.. i would report it but i will left this as stain in your resume because making something so obvious and gaslighting everyone is just embarassing! And again taking someone request for another author and taking as yours is really low... you dont only steal ideias you steal requests... if he wanted your basic livery he would request for it. He asked me on my work. And is tasteless pasting someone comment on another profille with his name shoukd have learned something and redacted the user name.. people like you are a stain in this community
How can you be so sure if you’re the only one getting the request? He requested that through the message, which I assume you can’t view. Also, I rarely check the RSS channel. I’m usually at VRC channel, so if you posted a picture on discord months ago, believe it or not I did not see any. Your work is already good on its own and mine is not even that similar to your work, except it’s a Mercedes that has a Petronas logo

Last edited:
Now I see that it’s not even a private message, it’s right up here where you can see it. Clearly there’s a request :)
Are you delucional? The request was made on my works thread.... was not made for you... the user sent the message for me, because he liked my livery, i dont see no one aking anything on your thread. You and your friends trying to defend you are wrong and thats it... and you know it too this was clearly a steal and when i say discord i say my teams discord the ideia was posted there a least a week before, if your looking at my threads you are probably looking at the discord too .

Are you delucional? The request was made on my works thread.... was not made for you... the user sent the message for me, because he liked my livery, i dont see no one aking anything on your thread. You and your friends trying to defend you are wrong and thats it... and you know it too this was clearly a steal and when i say discord i say my teams discord the ideia was posted there a least a week before, if your looking at my threads you are probably looking at the discord too .
Just scroll up in this page and you’ll see the same guy asking for GTWC. What discord channel are you talking about? Provide evidence rather than just saying “I posted weeks ago“. I don’t even know what you mean by ‘my team’

Last edited:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 250 39.3%
  • Online service

Votes: 154 24.2%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 276 43.4%
  • Graphics

Votes: 194 30.5%
  • Car customization