RSS Formula 2013 V8 Toro Rosso STR8 2013

Skins RSS Formula 2013 V8 Toro Rosso STR8 2013 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey there,

I have a few small suggestions for your skin, maybe you're interested. :D

1. The gold color in your skin looks a little pale, I think it could be a little more saturated (for both the bodywork parts & rims)

2. Maybe you could paint the area around the exhaust exit also in blue. On the real STR8 the bodywork is painted in blue up until the rear suspension starts, then it's carbon looking as well.
That way you would get much more space to improve the logo spacing.
The CD-adapco logo could be placed further backwards towards the exhaust and that would give you more space to place the Red Bull logo properly. Right now it's all a bit cramped on the sidepod because there isn't enough blue space available. And you would also be able to add the Siemens and Speed Week logo right before the rear suspension starts.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Daniel_Ricciardo_2013_Malaysia_FP2_2.jpg
I've used this pic as reference for my observations.
Apart from that your skin is perfect, I really like the deep blue color, just like the real car!

Last edited:
Hey there,

I have a few small suggestions for your skin, maybe you're interested. :D

1. The gold color in your skin looks a little pale, I think it could be a little more saturated (for both the bodywork parts & rims)

2. Maybe you could paint the area around the exhaust exit also in blue. On the real STR8 the bodywork is painted in blue up until the rear suspension starts, then it's carbon looking as well.
That way you would get much more space to improve the logo spacing.
The CD-adapco logo could be placed further backwards towards the exhaust and that would give you more space to place the Red Bull logo properly. Right now it's all a bit cramped on the sidepod because there isn't enough blue space available. And you would also be able to add the Siemens and Speed Week logo right before the rear suspension starts.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8f/Daniel_Ricciardo_2013_Malaysia_FP2_2.jpg
I've used this pic as reference for my observations.
Apart from that your skin is perfect, I really like the deep blue color, just like the real car!
I know about the space on the side, but I don't know how to make space in the template. The layers are locked.
Because of the gold color, I changed it but then it looks weird. I took the gray from the Falcon Sponsor.
When I have time I'll look there.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 106 23.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware