Cars RSS Formula 1979 Faster AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racer #247 submitted a new resource:

RSS Formula 1979 Faster AI - RSS 1979 FASTER AI

RSS Formula 1979 - Faster AI

Ever get frustrated with how slow the AI is for the RSS Forumla 1979? Well I might have the fix you are looking for

1. In developer mode on Content Manager navigate to the RSS Formula 1979 under Content -> Cars

2. Unpack the Data

3. Open Aero.ini in notepad via your file explorer

4. Under Front Wing edit the Angle to 6 (the default value is 12 if you need to revert)

5. Under Rear Wing edit the Angle to 12 (the default value is 24 if you need to revert)

Read more about this resource...

@Racer #247 so the AI just run on the default setup from data.acd file? Does this apply to all of the cars?

Does that mean that I need different data.acd files for different circuits (lower downforce for faster and higher downforce for slower) and replace data.acd file each time I race with AI on different circuit?

Should be the same for all cars - they should all have an aero.ini that handles its downforce properties. With both wing set to max on this car by default results were Huge - over 20 seconds per lap on some circuits. Other cars may produce less tangible results.

I guess if you wanted Ai to be Peak everywhere you would edit these values on a race by race basis, tweaking numbers to suit the circuit bring raced on to provide most competitive AI.

@Racer #247 so the AI just run on the default setup from data.acd file? Does this apply to all of the cars?

Does that mean that I need different data.acd files for different circuits (lower downforce for faster and higher downforce for slower) and replace data.acd file each time I race with AI on different circuit?
Sorry I didn't press reply properly, see my previous post for your answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back