AC Round 21 of 23 Formula Agile@Interlagos, Thu, 2nd Nov 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Club Staff
Premium
LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF TRACK: Install this version:
New track selected and uploaded. This version of ACU https://*************/lpjasgz3hqua/acu_interlagos_2020_by_ACU_-_Updated_by_patrickpat___FrankAlexander.7z.html

Replace asterisks with sharemods dot com

View attachment 702566
NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!

On 3rd of November, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive in Brazel. In case you don't have the track, there will be an "Install missing content" button in Content Manager for you. Click it, and after the download choose to install from the usual green menu in the top right corner. Join the practice server for some quick laps!

First, there is an optional 60 minutes practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).
The race format for this round is: one 60 minutes race, pit stop IS mandatory.

Further info (like weather etc.) can be found on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Mexico event area.

Practice server is up!

Also, Click here to see the current standings in the championship (work in progress at the moment).

Last edited:
Hi Han,

Have you tried to drive it on the server?

AC kept crashing (3x) with the same error in trackavatar.cpp. I wonder if the track install went ok on the server? I can run OK off line.

Thanks...

Hi Han,

Have you tried to drive it on the server?

AC kept crashing (3x) with the same error in trackavatar.cpp. I wonder if the track install went ok on the server? I can run OK off line.

Thanks...
Yes and I got this error:
But I think this has something to do with my CSP settings.

1698656596674.png

Thanks Steve, hopefully where going to find a solution for the race. I haven't tested or tried anything yet due to the reported issues, but Interlagos is a track I know, do I should be able to be predictable and not too much of a pain for you. As for the pace without even testing, bring 3 second behind our 5 doesn't make much difference at this point :(

Thanks Steve, hopefully where going to find a solution for the race. I haven't tested or tried anything yet due to the reported issues, but Interlagos is a track I know, do I should be able to be predictable and not too much of a pain for you. As for the pace without even testing, bring 3 second behind our 5 doesn't make much difference at this point :(
Just enjoy it Omar. Thats all we are here for mate. Cutting things a bit fine with the timing of the racetrack issue. It is today!

Due to problems with joing we have changed the track:
Install this one:

New track selected and uploaded. This version of ACU https://*************/lpjasgz3hqua/acu_interlagos_2020_by_ACU_-_Updated_by_patrickpat___FrankAlexander.7z.html

Replace asterisks with sharemods dot com

My antivirus program blocked it. No race for me like that.

Short quick suggestion: Race on an easy-to-learn track that everyone knows.
It's probably the ads windows which get blocked (at least for me it was) you just have to close those windows and press the dowload link button again, sometimes even 3 times before the download starts. I'm sorry but sharemods works that way. It's safe. I've done it a lot of times now.

It's probably the ads windows which get blocked (at least for me it was) you just have to close those windows and press the dowload link button again, sometimes even 3 times before the download starts. I'm sorry but sharemods works that way. It's safe. I've done it a lot of times now.
Hmm...ok. I tried it once. Unfortunately it's too late now. Without training I feel uncomfortable going into a 60 minute race. I haven't even been on the practice server yet. I would just be annoyed. I'll be there again next time.

Hmm...ok. I tried it once. Unfortunately it's too late now. Without training I feel uncomfortable going into a 60 minute race. I haven't even been on the practice server yet. I would just be annoyed. I'll be there again next time.
It's a 2x25 if this changes something

Latest News

Back