AC Round 13 of 23 Formula Agile@Spa Thu, 27th July 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

abecede

Premium
spaagile.jpg

NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!

On July 27th, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive on Spa Francorchamps, made by Kunos. Join the practice server for some quick laps!

First, there is an optional 60 minutes practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).
The race format for this round is: one 60 minutes race, pit stop IS mandatory.

Further info can be found on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Spa event area.

Ouch, I just checked myself, and got the same error... @HF2000 , I just selected the "Spa" track on acsm server... Do we have something different installed there? I just saw that in Content Manager it claims to have 35 grid spots, but the normal track in single player only has 24... Any idea, Han?

I got the same error.

On Emperor was only the osrw version available. Don't know how.
I've added the stock version with 24 pit places, changed the event and restarted the looping practice.

It should work now. I can join the practice session.

Last edited:
Great race tonight. As I already said in the chat, the setup you released in Silverstone helped me a lot today Jason. I don't know much about stuff like that. Just a bit. And the result today and last week in Hungary confirms that. I have to compare it carefully. Maybe I can learn something.

Super race Manos. Stay with us. And also check out the other events offered here. Sundays are always good too, for example.

Great event and great championship! :thumbsup:

Spa in this Agile car is great! It feels quick, on every drivers level I guess.

Did an okay qualy with PB, still doubting on going less wing for the race, but decided to put on some wing for finishing the race :cool:. That worked out quite well, only once or twice I outbraked myself too much and got too wide, apart from that not too many driver fcuk-ups from my side here, hehe. Well, I almost blew it all by accidentally hitting the camera F-button on my keyboard, so all of a sudden I was seeing myself racing on the long straight, from the right side, ouch.... hit F1 a couple of times to get my a*ss back in the car, but allready too late to make it through the chicane. Allmost gave a pretty comfortable lead to Paul away, and he made me work for my money to keep my position. That was quite tricky, as Paul is a steady driver, kinda same pace, makes less mistakes, so I had one goal: don't leave the tarmac! Found some pace myself and managed to keep my position. Pfewww.... empty tank and tyres were so much worn, they blew at the third donut :cool:

Anyway, great racing guys, congrats to the podium, thank you Han and Marcus and welcome Manos! Impressive pace you have there.

see you guys in the Agile after F1 summer break.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back