AC Round 10 of 23 Formula Agile@RedBull Ring Thu, 29th Jun 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

abecede

Premium
rbr.jpg

NEW APPLICANTS WELCOME!

On June 29th, four days before the Formula 1 event, we will drive in Austria, @abecede 's home country, on the Red Bull Ring made by Kunos. Join the practice server for some quick laps!

First, there is an optional 60 minutes practice session, then a qualifying session which lasts for 20 minutes (plus a bit for people to finish their current hotlap).
The race format for this round is: one 60 minutes race, pit stop IS mandatory.

Further info can be found on the championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS at the bottom of the page in the Montréal event area.

Last edited:
Things are just "sort of working" lots of crashes still.....going to get the curved monitor
A
Anyway I'll won;t qual to start at the back and drive until I'm near being lapped and then withdraw. as My ancient machine and my ancient body(LOL) are likely to fail if I don't. People don't understand that real Sim racing is a strenuous physical sport.

Enjoyable race for me, except for missing the braking point of the first lefthander 2nd lap completely :cool: . A pitty, because I seemed to carry a little (midpack) pace today, I like this track.

So, after my ‘Bouketje’ in the second lap, resetting from the back (ehm… again…) had some nice laps with Dai and Andre. I saw Andre dropped a little package in t3, which later turned out contain both his setup and therefore his pace. Some outer body experience for me there, being able to reel Andre in, hehe :roflmao:. Just a tad more wing next time Andre.

Had some off focus moments, seeing Dai’s car grow in the mirror, but got myself back together in time to put in some more good pace. With a PB in the last lap again :cool: .

Now, off practicing for Silverstone!

Thanks Han for taking over Marcus’ job. Marcus, get well soon!!!!

Congrats to the podium guys and the other finishers!

Last edited:
Another great race today. As I saw, a lot happened in front of and behind me, while I was able to get a good position with my conservative driving style. It's too bad that I had to give up a position on the last lap. But Jason was clearly faster than me anyway. Han, I'm sure you would have finished ahead of me if you'd tried to overtake me on turn two or turn three.

Great event, great championship! :thumbsup:

@Shed 17 Paul, I just saw the first bit of the replay, I think I took you out there, so sorry for that! Wasn't aware of it, I would have waited for you otherwise, sorry man! (karma hit me back in lap 2 :cool: )

Last edited:
Sorry Hank for stealing the podium off you on the last lap, I was driving the wheels off the car to catch you. I also crossed the line with 0.1 L of fuel left

Unfortunately I made a few silly mistakes on laps 4 and 5 dropping me down to 10th, after that it was a recovery race.

WHO'S DUMB IDEA WAS IT TO MOVE THE CLUB PAGE AND PUT JOB'S THERE INSTEAD???????????????????????????????????????????

Paul, I just saw the first bit of the replay, I think I took you out there, so sorry for that! Wasn't aware of it, I would have waited for you otherwise, sorry man! (karma hit me back in lap 2 :cool: )
No problem Bouke. Initially I was a bit miffed at being knocked off (again) but looking at the replay again, it was a racing incident.

I had qualified well in fourth and got a good launch ( makes a change:)). But I was on the inside and taking care into T1, I dropped into 2nd gear . So I was a little bit slow on the exit and you were much quicker on the outside, so we both ended up on the same piece of road.
I had a quick car and made up a few places quite quickly ( thanks Ernie) but was never going to catch Steve and Han up ahead.

Well done all and thanks Han for hosting in Marcus’s absence; speedy recovery Marcus.

Sorry for the punt Jason, if it is any consolation you are the first true punt this year.
After that I just lost the will to live with this car, and decided I would be safer watching a film and eating my dinner.:roflmao::roflmao:
I will be selective in the future with the track I race on.:unsure:

Was quite happy with my early pace, Jason who was very quick binned it and i found myself behind Hank in 4th until he got into trouble giving me 3rd. Alas, it was not to last as i then made a mistake and Hank was back in 3rd. Spent most of the 1st half with Han in my mirror a few seconds behind me then i made another mistake and lost my position to him. I pitted around the 30 min mark and never could get my act together after that. I was hot, my shoes were sticking to the peddles and my new Wheel was playing up not selecting gear at times. I cant think of any more excuses :roflmao:. Anyway, it was a great race and i am really enjoying this championship :thumbsup:

Enjoyable race for me, except for missing the braking point of the first lefthander 2nd lap completely :cool: . A pitty, because I seemed to carry a little (midpack) pace today, I like this track.

So, after my ‘Bouketje’ in the second lap, resetting from the back (ehm… again…) had some nice laps with Dai and Andre. I saw Andre dropped a little package in t3, which later turned out contain both his setup and therefore his pace. Some outer body experience for me there, being able to reel Andre in, hehe :roflmao:. Just a tad more wing next time Andre.

Had some off focus moments, seeing Dai’s car grow in the mirror, but got myself back together in time to put in some more good pace. With a PB in the last lap again :cool: .

Now, off practicing for Silverstone!

Thanks Han for taking over Marcus’ job. Marcus, get well soon!!!!

Congrats to the podium guys and the other finishers!
Hahaha what a weird experience that was, the only reference I had was a previous race i did at Jeddah. So I added a few clicks of wing. But as turned out I was driving my #ss of and being the slowest of the pack... Afterwards Han said his wing was 12 clicks more up.... hahaha

Nice driving guys!!!!!

Im going to practice a bit more, not jumping in at the last moment (like I allways do)

Latest News

Back