rFactor error with the textures in GP79 by Grand Prix Classics

Tengo un error con las texturas en algunos autos, y tengo el mismo problema en el mod de F1 1982, 83 y 84 de EndorTeam:
errortexture3.png

errortexture.png
errortexture2.png

¿Qué puedo hacer?

This mod looks like it is this mod https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gp1979-by-grand-prix-classic-updated-edition.39708/
it is not a textures problem it looks like it is a mistake on the skins prb same thing with EndorTeam's 1982, 83 and 84 F1 mod small mistakes the modder or people do when they do skins to the mod/cars and then are fast to upload a mod or update before they have check it 100% so all things is perfect to release ;) i have same "skin" problem

Last edited:
I'm afraid I cannot agree. I have no problem with all these great mods. Maybe 2calb could try to increase the graphical level.
Runs smoothly on my old computer with full details.

Last edited:
Hello, indeed there is no problem with 79,82 or others mods, just select "textures"(skins) and select the right one for the right model. For example, if you choose the Ferrari 312 T3, select the "T3" texturas/skins" and you will have the right one. Same thing for the T4 model, select "T4" and so on

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 119 27.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 101 23.1%
  • CPU

Votes: 54 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 80 18.3%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 50 11.4%