• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix submitted a new resource:

Ford Performance RedBull | Ford/RB partnership | Full Team Package - A full package for a Ford works partnership with the RedBull team.

View attachment 635242
This mod requires Modular Mods Base Files and will not work if that isn't installed first.

If you need any help or want to interact about the mods, you can find me elsewhere Here

This a Full Team Package mod for a Ford RedBull works team.
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi. Is this a my-team or a red bull replacement? Thanks.
Not MyTeam, and in case anyone else asks about MyTeam, this mod was made for the RedBull team

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

When i install the mod the red bull logo on the Car is twisted the body of the bull looks to the sky but the head to the front looks really strange did i do something wrong it also looks like it in the file i dowloaded

• Deleted member 1946917

When i install the mod the red bull logo on the Car is twisted the body of the bull looks to the sky but the head to the front looks really strange did i do something wrong it also looks like it in the file i dowloaded
There's no problem with the mods on my end and it's been tested with other people too so no idea.

The only reason that may be happening is if you don't have the latest patches installed, which means it is using the UV mapping of the old Redbull chassis model. The only solution then would be to have the latest version of the game downloaded.

If that's not the problem then i've got no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn bro has a cracked copy of the game that's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.3%