• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix submitted a new resource:

Renault Sport F1 Team Return | Alpine Replace or MyTeam | Modular Mods | Alpine Chassis - Bringing back Renault replacing Alpine or in your MyTeam!

View attachment 607268
Welcome back to the Renault Sport mod, this time on the Alpine chassis, and playable for either MyTeam or replacing Alpine F1 Team!
View attachment 607251
Important: This mod requires Modular Mods BASE files and will not work without it, install that first if you dont have it or the Base files included in @Kolarr's Improved AI mod.
Base Files...

Read more about this resource...

I haven't installed the mod yet, just looked at the files briefly with the EGO ERP. With the MyTeam Driversuit ERP part, instead of the boots file, there is a glove file. Also, the MyTeam Pitcrew Helmet has a different 3D model than the Alpine Pitcrew Helmet. Might look weird, the MyTeam Helmet with the Alpine/Renault texture.

Otherwise a great mod. I'm looking forward to using it in my MyTeam save. Fits well into my "story" that I came up with for it.

• Deleted member 1946917

I haven't installed the mod yet, just looked at the files briefly with the EGO ERP. With the MyTeam Driversuit ERP part, instead of the boots file, there is a glove file. Also, the MyTeam Pitcrew Helmet has a different 3D model than the Alpine Pitcrew Helmet. Might look weird, the MyTeam Helmet with the Alpine/Renault texture.

Otherwise a great mod. I'm looking forward to using it in my MyTeam save. Fits well into my "story" that I came up with for it.
Haha thank you for mentioning, I will correct that, sometimes I black out when im installing into ERPs XD

In regards to the MyTeam pitcrew helmet, I will have a look and correct it if needed : )

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Alpine replace Needs update due to latest patch, will fix when I can

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix updated Renault Sport F1 Team | Alpine Replacement or MyTeam | Modular Mods | Alpine Chassis with a new update entry:

Mod is now compatible, but using a MEGA link, due to internet problems being unable to upload on RD

Download uses a MEGA link, due to for whatever reason, being unable to fully Upload the Mod with my internet.

Download link in Read.Me when pressing download or get it HERE: Download

-Adjusted the general F1 team logo to use the Renault Sport F1 logo
-Changed the sidepod and front/rear wing sponsor to be RCI Bank
-Made Yellow on the livery pop more, added french flag to rear back
-Changed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 1946917

Why did you change the racesuit? I really wanted to use the black version
May add it back in an update.

Though if you want the old suit, go on the history tab and download the version before the most recent one, then drag and drop the driversuit ERP along with helmet erp for ocon and alonso and paste it into your _ACTIVE folder

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix updated Renault Sport F1 Team Ultimate Package | Alpine Replacement | Modular Mods | 2 Package Options with a new update entry:

Huge update, Mod Revamped. 2 new packages

2 New Packages have been added

A nostalgic adapted for the modern times Yellow and Blue livery

And a Yellow and Black livery, 2020 style.

There are chassis limitations so I cannot make it fully accurate but I'm quite happy with the result!

Check out overview for pics of it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 126 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 107 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.1%