• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelix submitted a new resource:

Tag Heuer Mclaren Porsche | F1 Alternate Universe by MarkFelix and Onur51 | (MODULAR MODS) - Mclaren reignite their partnership with Tag Heuer and Porsche.

View attachment 605456
This is a mod inspired by the idea of Mclaren reigniting their partnership with Porsche and Tag Heuer.

This Mod requires Modular Mods BASE files and won't work without.
View attachment 605466
Bringing back the iconic Mclaren TAG-Porsche partnership from the 1980's and part of Myself and @Onur51 upcoming series 'F1...

Read more about this resource...

Can you make a MyTeam version of this mod? I really like it but I usually play MyTeam and I would like to use this livery on a Mclaren chassis in my team. Thanks!

• Deleted member 1946917

Can you make a MyTeam version of this mod? I really like it but I usually play MyTeam and I would like to use this livery on a Mclaren chassis in my team. Thanks!
Once i'm done with the projects I want to finish, i'll consider it. No promises though.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1946917

Können sie vielleicht einen McLaren Porsche Mod machen ohne Modular Mods? |
Nope.

Modular Mods is the best modding system for all mods on this game and it makes it much easier to make mods.

It reduces file size, stops it getting changed in patches, and allows to uninstall/install the mods quite easily.

If you need to understand installation and how it works, search “how to install modular mods f1” on YouTube.

• Deleted member 1946917

Can we hope to expect to get a myteam fomswap version of this in the future?? It's brilliant and I'm jealous cuz this is the best looking Porsche livery yet, and very unique. Thank you for the mod but man, I'm so jealous of the McLaren team.

• Deleted member 1946917

Mod may need update due to latest patch, will fix when I can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back