• Thread starter Deleted member 1946917
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1946917

• Deleted member 1946917

MarkFelixDesigns submitted a new resource:

DS Automobiles Techeetah F1 Team (AlphaTauri takeover) (AT Chassis) - The French Manufacturer team up with the Chinese Techeetah team to lead a takeover of the AT entry

*Please read all Disclaimers in all of the mod desc before raising issues, do so in the Discussion tab or server linked below*
View attachment 585497
View attachment 585503
Welcome to the DS Techeetah F1 mod! This a mega full team package mod that includes pretty much everything to revamp the AlphaTauri team to the DS Automobiles buyout.

This was a commission mod for my friend and co owner at AMO Mods @Andre_S.

Read the spoiler tabs for why...

Read more about this resource...

Hi not sure why, but whenever I use this mod my game crashes often, probably something to do with new updates, tested it out using this mod only and it crashes, if you have time it would be cool if you could check it out. Really love this livery and team mod though, super work :)

• Deleted member 1946917

Hi not sure why, but whenever I use this mod my game crashes often, probably something to do with new updates, tested it out using this mod only and it crashes, if you have time it would be cool if you could check it out. Really love this livery and team mod though, super work :)
Sure, it's most likely to do with latest patches, will update when I have time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card