Misc REMOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAYNERPS3235 submitted a new resource:

F1 2020 Hungarian grand prix realistic sponsorboards - Formula 1 Aramco Hungarian Grand Prix 2020

You can support me donating HERE

THIS MOD WORKS ONLINE
Changelog:
Rolex boards switched to Aramco boards
F1-2020-photo-20200717-120116.png

F1-2020-photo-20200717-120336.png

F1-2020-photo-20200717-121215.png

Wow Hungary decal added on turn 1 surface...

Read more about this resource...

Incredible, when you are called out for providing effortless resources, cluttering the site's server with subpar work, you then decide to pass another member's work as your own. Shameful act, even more spiteful with the fact you ask for donations.

Incredible, when you are called out for providing effortless resources, cluttering the site's server with subpar work, you then decide to pass another member's work as your own. Shameful act, even more spiteful with the fact you ask for donations.
I´ve not taken other member work as my own, Eevery single modification of this resource is done by myself and not taken out from other member of RaceDepartment

I´ve not taken other member work as my own, Eevery single modification of this resource is done by myself and not taken out from other member of RaceDepartment
Suuure... then why is it that when overlapping the textures of your mod and the other "Hungarian GP sponsorboard" mod that's available, the textures are exactly the same? And don't tell me only changing the colour of the Aramco boards is enough to pass as your own... old and tried trick on the book.

bWNyAq9.png

unknown.png

Keep living in your dream if you want, you never improve despite the feedback you've received from the beginning, it just seems everything you do is just to get that ego boost from the people who don't know much. Sigh...

Suuure... then why is it that when overlapping the textures of your mod and the other "Hungarian GP sponsorboard" mod that's available, the textures are exactly the same? And don't tell me only changing the colour of the Aramco boards is enough to pass as your own... old and tried trick on the book.

bWNyAq9.png

unknown.png

Keep living in your dream if you want, you never improve despite the feedback you've received from the beginning, it just seems everything you do is just to get that ego boost from the people who don't know much. Sigh...
He is a gp2 engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card