Reiza are collaborating with LFM for AMS2 support

AllocDK

Premium
Just posted on the LFM discord:

Exciting news - we are officially collaborating with Reiza Studios to introduce LFM support for Automobilista 2!

The collaboration is expected to fuel further development of AMS2´s Multiplayer system, a project we are delighted to participate in.

Stay tuned for further updates soon!

Attachments

• 1350x1080_AMS2_3.png
    1350x1080_AMS2_3.png
    811.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Got any proof on this? So far Reiza have said nothing to prove his claims that funny enough was planned just 24 min after the LFM post
It was discussed in the Rco discord at length . And I’m not particularly interested in proving it to you it’s not a big deal . The general consensus was that this was a positive development for Rco as well as lfm.

Anyone else find it a little weird that RD hasn't covered this LFM news, considering just how many AMS2 articles it posts? Others have: https://traxion.gg/low-fuel-motorsp...ista-2-multiplayer-development-collaboration/

I wonder if they know more and wait for the launch?
Well, I personally haven't pestered the team to write something yet because I couldn't find anything from Reiza on the topic, but I'm an old fart who avoids social media so I might have missed it :D If you have a link to anything official from Reiza I'll happily pass it on.

Last edited:
From reading the discussions taking place within the community it certainly appears that Reiza were talking to both parties before only announcing a working partnership with LFM.

And now they have clarified it. They also talked to JustRace and RCO. But as LFM is by far the biggest, that got the main announcement, which makes total sense.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%