Realistic DRS - Singapore

Misc Realistic DRS - Singapore 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
JorDaRacer submitted a new resource:

Realistic DRS - Singapore - New Singapore DRS zone added to F1 24!

The 2024 Singapore Grand Prix will feature an extra DRS zone on the new straight that got added last season. This mod will add that zone in the game!
Notes
-This mod will NOT work online as it affects performance
-The DRS zone doesn't show up on the in game map
-There are no DRS signs to indicate where the DRS zone is, it is indicated how DRS usually gets indicated in game (with the ping and distance until you are in the zone
-The zone length might change in future updates...

Read more about this resource...

I its possible to add drs zones to a track via mods, could it be possible to shorten or even remove others?
I am not a huge fan of drs in this game.
Hi,

That's very much possible, it's something I would want to look into. Do you have any track (or even individual zones) suggestions that you'd like to see?

Hi,

That's very much possible, it's something I would want to look into. Do you have any track (or even individual zones) suggestions that you'd like to see?
I mean maybe one mod with zero drs zones and another with shortened or less zones would be awesome. I dont really have any specific zones cus all he tracks can have a bit much drs I think.

Watch better is my suggestion
I re-watched the entire race, especially noticing the part at the end with Leclerc right on Russell for about 8 or so laps and couldn't get the pass done. And thinking, wait, someone said there was supposed to be a DRS in that final straight before the S curves going to the start finish. (That would be you) And yet the wing on the Ferrari NEVER opened in that area while right on the Mercs tail... :O_o: It was very easy to see because that was the only thing worth putting cameras on during the final 10 laps. "Would Charles get George or wouldn't he!?!?" Plus as I have F1TV I can watch the entire race replay especially the start where they show the track and that DRS zone is listed. So I get what you are saying. But WTF Charles??? And the only car I ever saw open it was Albon in that Area. Of course Camera work can take some blame for that.

Latest News

Back