F1 2018 Real Triple Screen Support?

F1 2018 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys.

I am thinking about getting F1 2018. One thing, or basically the only thing holding me off from doing that ist that I can't find any info if F1 2018 has a real and decent TSS. Can anyone help me out with some info?

Kind regards
Max

What do you mean by decent?

I am on triples, you can adjust FOV, Horizontal, Vertical Offsets and side mirror angles. No virtual mirror though. But enough to be acceptable, not outstanding or stellar.

Not comparable with AC, iR, RF2... Tell us what else you expect and we tell you our experience.

EDIT: I am at work but 8 hours from now I can give you a screenshot... Maybe a video but that takes longer.

Forgot mention, you can't adjust seat forward and backward in F1 2018. Here's some screenshot,

Below is F1 2018
f12018triple.jpg

And this below is Assetto Corsa
ACtriple.jpg

I tried my best to include some random cars on the mirror for proportionality reference.

I can see on the screens you dont render 3 screens in ac? You just stretched the game to three monitors? F1 need real triple support everything in side monitors looks bad and stretched. We need option like ac to set rendering for three monitors set proper angle, bezels etc and fov wth mean fov 1? or -0.85 what is this value?

Although this game does lack true triple screen support, on Nvidia cards you can set a bezel width in the Nvidia control panel which that enables you to select an effective resolution that includes all three monitors plus the two bezel widths. Then when you are in-game and use the same resolution, the transition between monitors feels much more natural as the image appears as though it's also being drawn under the bezels. If you haven't done this before, it's a bit hard to explain why it makes such a big difference, but it's definitely worth enabling.

On AMD Eyefinity they call that bezel compensation. 100% identical function.

Some people want to warp the side monitors like change angles and stretch or shrink the image... Only a handful of titles offer that as an in-game option. F1 201X don't have that. I know AC and iRacing have it, haven't tried rF2 and Automobilista if they have the same thing.

What fov you are using on triples guys?I played with -1 but now o tried -0.85 and looks little bit better not so much stretched like -1

youre gonna have to find that out for each car... As I tried each and everyone of them and it seems I need to adjust everything everytime I change cars.

Latest News

Back