Real Sponsor - My Team

Real Sponsor - My Team 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
can you not use this and the real sponsors mod at the same time? im not noticing anything different where are these logos are they under presets or where are they are they logos or sponsors?

can you not use this and the real sponsors mod at the same time? im not noticing anything different where are these logos are they under presets or where are they are they logos or sponsors?
no because there are only 50 slots, so either you use the other one or this one. In addition to the sponsors, I added some old team logos (always among the sponsors)

I love the sponsors, but a quick question? From your screenshots i can see you have the ALFA Romeo as a logo how did you do that??
there is a site where by loading the save you can import the image.. image created with a program (forza-painter) and imported onto the save via the site.

Hi, you made me very happy with this modem. I have an Alfa Romeo team because I miss them in F1. I just don't know how to install it as the main logo of the team.

Hi, you made me very happy with this modem. I have an Alfa Romeo team because I miss them in F1. I just don't know how to install it as the main logo of the team.
Alfa Romeo is my favorite car brand, I'm happy to have made you happy. for the logo there is a site where by loading the save you can import the image.. image created with a program (forza-painter) and imported onto the save via the site. https://save.f1setup.it/ this is the site

Last edited:
Can you make a guide, how to cook the content? I cannot figure out how to create the pak, utoc and ucas files that does not crash my game.

What is this site ?
https://save.f1setup.it/parts or search "f1 manager save browser", drop your save file from the game which you can find at "F1 Manager 2024: %LOCALAPPDATA%\F1Manager24\Saved\SaveGames". then head over to the "customize" tab and then "logo editor" i think and use the import and export functions you can see. After all of that, you can see that in the right up corner there is an orange button called "export savefile". Click that and replace the last savefile of your game that you made with the exported one. Make sure you backup the savefile you will override so you dont lose anything since bugs are prone to happen. Just make a different folder somewhere on your pc and drop an extra save there just to be safe.

I attached some instructions with pictures below. I never used the import export but saw it and i think this is what you lot are searching for. this is for everyone else trying to do this. The screenshots below are the same as what I've typed above.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    256.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 151

Latest News

Back