RD Rally Club - WRC Rally Polstonia - Rally1 in Poland 28th Jun to 2nd July 2024

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Club Staff
Premium
Estonia... Poland. It's not that far apart, and it is rally! While the real life drivers are driving in Estonia, we will drag out the Rally1 cars, and attend Poland. or... Polstonia if you like.

Session Open: 28th of June 00:00GMT to 2nd of Juny 23:59GMT
Cars: Rally1
Itinerary:
Shakedown & 45 Min Service
SS1:
Vissi - Dawn - Clear - 5.6km
SS2: Vellavere - Sunrise - Clear - 5.6km
Service - 45 Min
SS3
: Elva - Morning - Clear - 11.8km
SS4: Vahessaare - Morning - Clear - 6.2km
SS5: Nüpli - Morning - Clear - 8.6km
Service - 45 Min
SS6
: Rebaste - Afternoon - Clear - 17.1km
SS7: Koigu - Sunset - Clear - 8.5km

Assists & Tuning: Allowed
Hardcore Damage: On!

Have fun! :D

To participate in the event, you must join our WRC-game Rally Club.
You can also read more about the Rally Club here.

yep, our old friend is still there. I again had to swerve through the meadow to just narrowly miss it, will I ever learn? Had a bit of an off on every single stage, so not too happy with this one. In general I like twisty stages more than the fast ones, so maybe that explains why Mexico suited me better than this. Still: great fun, thx Ole for setting up a small championship this time, adds another layer. Some shots of my Builder Vehicle airborne:

Screenshot 2024-06-30 02.jpg

seems like a lost a door stage06:
Screenshot 2024-06-30 01.jpg

Last edited:
Le Double boo-boo.

Both my driving, but also... For everyone who hasn't done the rally yet (So.. @Roy Magnes :p ). I actually made it with just 2 service parks, and SS3-5 is one loop! :p 2-3-2 in stages. Oups. The most embarrasing thing with that is... I actually look at the RaceNet page when making the threads, to double check stage length, weather, time of day and... service...

Latest News

Back