AC Rd 5 of the Q3 F3 Championship Azerbaijan GP 12th September.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Shed 17

Club Staff
Premium
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_baku_2022_14-7-124-8-23-32.jpg

Welcome to the RD Racing Club F3 series.

The races have been coming thick and fast of late and this week the F3 drivers test themselves on the streets of Baku. Keeping away from the walls here will be crucial to a good result.
With several drivers missing from the last round at Monza, Q1 champion Allard Van de Hoeven had things pretty much his own way. Who will come out on top on the streets of Baku? Sign up to find out!

Baku City Circuit - RacingCircuits.info

Not registered yet?
Register on our championship page here.

The race format for this race is
  • Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6- Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CET, 20:00 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | - Race Star
  • 2 x 25 minute races (Please note there are no working pits)
  • Reverse grid for race 2 (to 7th place).
  • Tyres-S,M,H options
  • DRS is disabled here due to it being available on all of the track.
  • Daytime (Weather conditions can be found on the events tab on the Championship link)

Further info can be found on the Q3 Championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS.

We look forward to seeing you on track

Made some laps, I'm really enjoying the track/car combo. I forgot to thank @Captain Condescending on the Monza post for his setup, very very drive-able with my low skill, I'm reusing it here with minor modification.
I was mainly testing how long the VR visor is working without crashing / disconnecting while at the same time checking some possible workaround for this issue, and I was eventually very close to shaving another half a second from the lap time when I spun at corner 16, and remembered the problem in this mod, that is that if you're going out to the left on corne 16, you basically fall into nowhere, and you're forced to kill AC as you can never a point of "car stopped" to go back to the pits (I assume that if you have a "teleport to pits" button mapped, you would get out of that, I think I'll map it just in case).

On a totally different topic, is there any way to scroll pages on the wheel of the car? I tried finding a button for mapping in the settings but couldn't find anything.

Hi Richard,
Thanks for raising this, I haven’t really tested the track as I have been away. I knew the pits don’t work but I guess we will have to run a gentleman’s agreement, call out and self police anyone who continually takes advantage.
We had a similar issues with Las Vegas last year where you could jump the chicanes with no penalty but we all agreed to behave and then we got Nukedrop to update the track with penalties ready for the next race. I’ll see what we can do but we will just run with Baku as is for tomorrow and all be good chaps:)

Despite the low numbers there was some great racing going on from what I could see.
I tried to keep out of the way of you fast guys but I enjoyed the challenge of trying to do a sub 2.00 but didn't quite make it.
Apologies to Hank in race 2 for the knock, I simply missed by braking point at the tricky T17 and locked the brakes.

Thanks all for turning up and well done all for making a race out of it.

Despite the low numbers there was some great racing going on from what I could see.
I tried to keep out of the way of you fast guys but I enjoyed the challenge of trying to do a sub 2.00 but didn't quite make it.
Apologies to Hank in race 2 for the knock, I simply missed by braking point at the tricky T17 and locked the brakes.

Thanks all for turning up and well done all for making a race out of it.

No problem Paul, things like that happen. Luckily it didn't affect my race. :thumbsup:

Next week is the final round of this quarter championship, we hope you all can make it.

Latest News

Back