AC Rd 2 of the Q3 F3 Championship Belgium GP at Spa -Thursday 25th July

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Shed 17

Club Staff
Premium
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_spa_14-6-124-19-54-15.jpg

Round two of this quarter and the awesome Spa Francorchamps circuit in Belgium awaits the drivers. After his win at Okayama, who can stop Fulvio from doing it again in the Ardennes? Join up to find out.

Spa-Francorchamps - RacingCircuits.info

Not registered yet?

Register on our championship page here.

The race format for this round is:

Track: Kunos Spa
  • Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6- Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CET, 20:00 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | - Race Start
  • One 60 minute race with mandatory pit stop (put at least 1 litre fuel into your car, tyres optional)
  • Tyres-S,M,H options
  • DRS is enabled. (make sure you have a button mapped).
  • Daylight(Weather conditions can be found on the events tab on the Championship link)
Further info can be found on the Q3 Championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS.

We look forward to seeing you on track!

Last edited:
Hi Guys

that was very intens, running a higher wing setup than the rest, very different approach.

A big sorry to Dai Feng, I was running this higher wing and was in a rithem,
and totally misjudged your braking point.

I'm sorry for messing up your race.

I have to say sorry again to Allard. I was too close in the first lap and couldn't react to anything. You would definitely have won the race.

After that it was exciting and I'm happy to have made so much progress after the incident at the beginning.

And I mentioned the accelerator pedal thing in the chat. I just wanted to change something on the brake pedal. Pfffff... what there isn't in the world!

As always, a great event. :thumbsup:

Managed to avoid all the crashes and found myself in 2nd place at around 25 mins then I cooked my tyres in a spin while under pressure from behind. Entered the pits and would not give fuel or tyres. Reset and left the pit in last place all in one lap. Then disqualified me for not doing a pit stop. A bit of a bummer and the second time the car has screwed up my pit visit. Will have to investigate. Never mind, great fun racing you all up to that point.
Until the next time guys

I had the best race of my sim racing career of a year and half today, even though only completing half the race. Not hardly any mistake, avoided a number of crashes, keep a good pace, and amazingly until pit stop never lost touch with the top group.

An unfortunately accident find me pounded into the sand trap and stuck (no worries Andre, racing incident and thanks for trying to wait for me even with me stuck in sand)! I had to teleport back to the pit. After that I just didn't have the heart to continue, fearing not able to repeat the drive in the first half.

Thanks to Paul as always for this great series!

First off, so sorry to Allard for a very clumsy and amateurish punt at Bruxelles. I could make excuses but at the end of the day it was my fault.

Also, sorry for quitting - I don't understand why I'm so bad at Spa - I always have been. Just can't get consistent like I can at other tracks, so I was extremely uncomfortable with the car, kept making mistakes and thought it best to just get out of the way.

Had some awesome racing early on, though. Thanks to all the guys who were happy fighting cleanly for those early laps. Wish I was more confident in the car so I could have pushed a bit harder but enjoyable anyway. Thanks as always, Paul, and hopefully I'll be around for more!

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%
  • Car customization

Votes: 187 30.3%