AC Rd 1 of the Q4 F3 Championship United States GP -COTA-17th October 2024.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Shed 17

Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the AC Racing club.

Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_cota_20-8-124-9-18-8.jpg

Just as the real F1 series resumes battle, we restart our F3 championships with the first round in Q4 and just like the F1 drivers, we are testing ourselves around the superfast Circuit Of The Americas.
If you have raced here in the last quarter there is no need to re-register. If you are new here you will need to register for this event separately.

Register here.

Car: RSS 3 V6 Formula RSS 3 V6 for AC

F3 skins (you will need to download all of these into your car skin folder to see other drivers liveries).
RSS 3 V6 Skins

If you cannot see other driver skins, delete the RSS car mod from your AC root folder (including all skins), reinstall the RSS car then download the skin pack. Then re-register for the championship, selecting your preferred skins.

Track download Click here

The race format for this round is:
  • Practice Server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: RaceDepartment.com Server 6- Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CET, 20:00 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | - Race Start
  • One 60 minute race with mandatory pit stop (put at least 1 litre fuel into your car, tyres optional)
  • Tyres-S,M,H options
  • DRS is disabled.
  • Daylight(Weather conditions can be found on the events tab on the Championship link)

Further info can be found by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS on the Emperor servers.

We look forward to seeing you on track!

Hmm...not sure what happened there Omar but thanks for raising it.

Link now in first post

Click here
Thanks, I eventually managed to download it yesterday evening from assetto something, and I had no hash errors so I assume it's the same hosted on the drive link above.
It all served to remember me how awful this circuit is... :cry:

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 150 16.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 501 53.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 42 4.5%
  • Shoes

Votes: 125 13.4%
  • Simracing socks