AC Rd 1 of the Q3 F3 Championship Pacific GP -Okayama Thursday 18th July.

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Shed 17

Club Staff
Premium
Screenshot_rss_formula_rss_3_v6_okayama_13-4-124-21-7-51.jpg

We are now half way through our 24 race season and start a new quarter championship in Okayama. If you have driven in earlier quarters you will need to register again as this is a completely new start, so a fresh start and a chance to improve on previous championships.

We have had two different winners so far, who will come out on top in Q3?

Not registered yet?

Register on our championship page here

The race format for this round is:
  • Practice Server: Overtake.com Server 6 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: Overtake.com Server 6- Netherlands
  • 20:00 CET, 19:00 UTC | 60 minutes - Official Practice
  • 21:00 CET, 20:00 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:20 CET, 20:20 UTC) | - Race Start

• One 60 minute race with mandatory pit stop (put at least 1 litre fuel into your car, tyres optional)
  • Tyres-S,M,H options
  • DRS is enabled. (make sure you have a button mapped).
  • Daylight(Weather conditions can be found on the events tab on the Championship link)

Further info including car and skins can be found on the Q3 Championship page by clicking on the purple button EVENT DETAILS.

Practice server 6 is running.

We look forward to seeing you on track!

@thom462, @HF2000 , @cerebralvortex, @Taj Johal , @Programmer_Rich , @Twoddle , @zn1zn2c

Just a gentle reminder guys, if you want to race at any of the races in Q3, please sign up as soon as possible.

We have some great tracks this quarter, Okayama, Spa, Zandvoort, Monza, Baku and Nurbergring.

I don't think I'll be able to join guys. No time to practice and I think I'll have a BBQ to attain :whistling:

I'll be back for Spa, which will hopefully also mark my return to VR racing: our Rift S died some months ago, I tried everything to bring it back to regular functioning, but to no avail. I bought then a Meta Quest 2, in the hope that it'll last more than the Rift S and that Meta will keep supporting it for a while. I had found a good deal on a Quest 3, but I then searched for infos and it seems that my 3070 would have had some trouble managing it.

For me it was a difficult track with all the hairpin bends. So I'm really happy with the result. I can't watch the replay. The error message comes up: "...car ** is damaged, can't load..." or something like that. Does anyone know this? I would like to know what happened near the beginning of the race.

But overall, happy with the result and had fun with the race. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for AC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 243 39.4%
  • Online service

Votes: 149 24.1%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 265 42.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 188 30.5%
  • Car customization