Sell Radeon RX5700XT

• Thread starter Deleted member 1417362
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1417362

• Deleted member 1417362

Hi

This card has powered my ACC, Raceroom, Iracing but i'm splitting everything down so this is one of the first things to go. The PC its in is less than a year old - the PC is also available.

I've literally just checked ebay "sold items" and this was selling for between £500 & £700

So i think £525 posted courier, insured is reasonable.

Will post a picture up later if needed when i get in.

You should probably post an ad on ebay, you may even get more than your asking. I bought a 3080ti, and sold my old card on ebay for more than I paid for it a few years ago, things are still crazy.

Last edited:
Agree as I imagine most on here are savvy enough not to buy, unless have to, in this inflated market for GPUs. I am thankful to have got a 2080 from member on here for £330 before 30 series launch & prices went barmy. I hope the seller got a 30 series as that's reason sold his 2080.

• Deleted member 1417362

oops - my apologies. I didn't intend to overinflate this one and have come back from a few weeks away to abuse.

Initially I used ebay for the guide price, I then searched on here but there were no previous "forsales" for a 5700. I then used CEX in the UK (computer exchange) which said they buy for £348 and sell for £600.

Based on this I came up with a price expecting to be bartered down to a price in the middle - that's all !.

The rig, PC, graphics card and accessories are all for sale but trying to work out how to best sell - (split or complete), is a nightmare.

The GPU market is still crap, don't let anyone tell you different. Buying a current gen GPU at retail is still a pipe dream, unless you get very very lucky. The price you are asking is not outrageous. But, like others said, you may be better off on eBay. Folks here love to be haters and exaggerate stuff to make themselves feel good. List it on eBay, and you'll get your price. That card is still selling for $1k in the US.

Latest News

Back