RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not criticizing you, just stating that you should get a penalty :thumbsup:

Look at the last few pages. Nope, no criticism at all.

The Moderator is the important decider. He said it was a win, why do you wan't me to get a penalty after you may help cause it by merging?

You will now answer, 'Because you pitted too early',

You just said you made a mistake. Why not accept it? Instead of accepting it you tried to cover it up... And thats not ok in my eyes, last year sig was treated exactly the same as you.

-> He posted finish too early. Posted finish again and asked if it is ok. it wasnt, he got a penalty for his first finish. And guess who was the bernie? ;)

Last edited:
But I corrected it with a double post, which Aidan deemed legal.

Yet i have warned everyone about the double posts just a few days ago: (Tuesday)

Please refrain from double posting unnecessarily, folks, had to merge a lot of replies in the recent days. :thumbsup: Other than Aidan's (as he is the mod), and start-pit-finish replies, there is no need to double post. Use the EDIT function please.

If he said that you should get a penalty, would you say the same things? (Just a question)

If in my rules, I stated you can double post, I would give someone the win.

If in my rules it says you can't double post without serving a penalty, they would get a penalty.

Yet i have warned everyone about the double posts just a few days ago: (Tuesday)

But I thought that was general posts, not Start-Pit-Finish

Last edited by a moderator:
If the rules on this issue were the same as they were last season then Rami would have been disqualified. So, thinking he was going to get disqualified, he edited his first post to hide this. He tried to evade the rules and if this had been season 19 he could easily have gotten away with it. How do we know he won't try something like this again? I don't have a problem with the legality of his win but I strongly believe he thought he was going to get disqualified when he posted early and tried to cheat escape a penalty. Surely this is quite a major offence?

In that case, answered above ;)

If the rules on this issue were the same as they were last season then Rami would have been disqualified. So, thinking he was going to get disqualified, he edited his first post to hide this. He tried to evade the rules and if this had been season 19 he could easily have gotten away with it. How do we know he won't try something like this again? I don't have a problem with the legality of his win but I strongly believe he thought he was going to get disqualified when he posted early and tried to cheat escape a penalty. Surely this is quite a major offence?

No, I didn't think about DSQ, I simply wanted my first win

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back