RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
say someone pitted at 10:21 and finished at 11:22 but for whatever reason thought they were illegal and so waited until 11:32 and finished then, we will give them 11:22 finish because it was legal and fair.
the other side of it is that they got it wrong, didn't back themselves and should keep the 11:32 finish.

I doubt the text in bold would happen ;)

Rami Saidy win - Jordan Honda.jpg

I am sorry but...

I think it should just be allowed one Start post, one pit post, one finish post.

If anyone does edit his post he will get a hard penalty.

I dont think that double posting and editing the posts in a way you will win the race is a fair and correct way for Forum Racing.

That would be a clear rule. for it.

And...

@Rami Saidy
I hate it if anyone tries to win something which is nice/riendly/fair and just for un in a way like that. Thats disrespectful and dirty. And on top of that your comments after that sounded like you were the King.

I am pissed that this nice game again has been come into an angry discussion because of you.

You said that james wouldnt say something agianst it if youw ere his teammate. i would have done that for sure. I remember last season in the chaos of Bahrain and my Teammate Omer.... Sadly i forgot who moderated it.

This game should make fun and it shouldnt be tried to win in a way like this. Everyone knows how this rule is to understand.
I think rami should be counted as he didnt edit the post, dont know if he still would b the winner or not, i dont care. Just want to have it fair.

Sorry for these not very friendly words, but i have to say it.

---

Back to the game :)

From Saturday until one week after it ill be in holiday again. Bad luck i would say :D

Last edited:
I am sorry but...

I think it should just be allowed one Start post, one pit post, one finish post.

If anyone does edit his post he will get a hard penalty.
I dont think that double posting and editing the posts ina way you will win the race is a fair and correct way for Forum Racing.

And...

@Rami Saidy
I hate it if anyone tries to win something which is nice/riendly/fair and just for un in a way like that. Thats disrespectful and dirty. And on top of that your comments after that sounded like you were the King.

I am pissed that this nice game again has been come into an angry discussion because of you.

You said that james wouldnt say something agianst it if youw ere his teammate. i would have done that for sure. I remember last season in the chaos of Bahrain and my Teammate Omer.... Sadly i forgot who moderated it.

This game should make fun and it shouldnt be tried to win in a way like this. Everyone knows how this rule is to understand.
I think rami should be counted as he didnt edit the post, dont know if he still would b the winner or not, i dont care. Just want to have it fair.

Sorry for these not very friendly words, but i have to say it.

---

Back to the game :)

From Saturday until one week after it ill be in holiday again. Bad luck i would say :D

1. I'm not the King ;) Didn't say I was.
2. To be honest, it was James Chant who started the argument with his bias
3. Why can't I win a race without this nonsense. I accidentally pressed Finish when I didn't want to, and this has occurred.
4. Mod said Win, get on with it.

To tell my opinion, last year, I finished a race but thought I did it too early, and asked if I could make my second post count. And some of the guys were 100% percent against it. And my first post counted. I was lucky to finish on time. I don't know what you will do but, consistency is needed. Massivelly (I know that we had different moderators in S19 and 20)

1. I'm not the King ;) Didn't say I was.
2. To be honest, it was James Chant who started the argument with his bias
3. Why can't I win a race without this nonsense. I accidentally pressed Finish when I didn't want to, and this has occurred.
4. Mod said Win, get on with it.

1. I don't really have an opinion on that.
2. He simply stated his opinion, which I'm pretty sure would have been the same no matter who had won in that way
3. would have been no problem if you had not tried to hide your first finish post. I'm assuming you thought you were going to get a penalty so you covered up your post. In other words, cheating.
4. Yes, you won. whatever my opinion on the rules may be, I am not going to argue with that.

Pit

As i have warned players about the constant double posting lately, i have been merging double posts in this thread in the recent days. And if i continue to do it, Rami's victory will be gone it seems. But i think i should do it, as all the time you can escape from a penalty that way.

Please don't get offended now Rami, that is not something personal. Think neutrally please, you made a mistake and you should live with it.

Pit

As i have warned players about the constant double posting lately, i have been merging double posts in this thread in the recent days. And if i continue to do it, Rami's victory will be gone it seems. But i think i should do it, as all the time you can escape from a penalty that way.

Please don't get offended now Rami, that is not something personal. Think neutrally please, you made a mistake and you should live with it.

I made a mistake but I shouldn't get excessive criticism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back